Kurupt Hospitalized After Alcohol Relapsing

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Whoever reads this, please stop/never start drinking alcohol. You may not feel or see the effects of your 10, 20, 30+ year career of being a drink champ currently but that shyt can come back to haunt you later on in life man. That shyt is literally poison.

Never start and stop? :stopitslime:

Moderation, like most things, is key.

Daps
Sad to hear man.

Killah Priest never drank before his first album dropped. Started drinking aftwr heavy mental and has struggled with weight and health issues since.

The rapper lifestyle is no bueno

Wow, I never knew that. Of all the people to succumb to such a vice, I would think Priest would be one of the last ones.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never start and stop? :stopitslime:

Moderation, like most things, is key.

...If you're not disciplined enough to just not touch it at all then of course. I mean, it has no redeeming qualities other than it removes some inhibitions...while slowly destroying your organs. Nah, if I'm gonna tell you to do something its gonna be to completely refrain as opposed to "put poison in your body but do it in moderation". How bout just dont put poison in your body? There are healthy ways to simulate getting a high other than drugs and chemicals and all that

Last edited:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If you're not strong enough to just not touch it at all. I mean, it has no redeeming qualities other than it removes some inhibitions...while slowly destroying your organs. Nah, if I'm gonna tell you to do something its gonna be to completely refrain as opposed to "put poison in your body but do it in moderation". How bout just dont put poison in your body?

You can apply that same logic to many things. “If you’re not strong enough to just touch it at all” tf is this supposed to mean? So I’m weak because I choose to indulge in a drink every now and then?

With that being said yes alcohol is terrible for you and if you consistently drink it you will obviously go down a wrong path but like anything moderation is key. Get off your high horse.

Edit: I seen you changed your wording from strong to disciplined which STILL doesn’t make sense. I’m glad you realized your choice of wording was stupid as fukk though.

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Tell The Gang I'll Never Break My Promise, Mayne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm not naive to the dangers of alcohol but what could have possibly led to a 2 day hospitalization? Organ failure? Poisoning?

it's like any other drug. You do it heavy, you build up a tolerance.

Then you quit.

When you relapse, you're used to doing high amounts because of your old tolerance.

But you don't have that tolerance anymore.

So you guzzling a fifth of something like the old days cause you're used to killing half of it before you're buzzed, you'll be throwing up and shytting blood, alcohol poisoning, liver starts dancing around.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iconic west coast rapper Kurupt has reportedly been rushed to the hospital following an alcohol relapse on the set of We TV's Marriage Boot Camp.

Sources in the show's production told TMZ that Kurupt missed two days of filming because he was in the hospital trying to recover from an alcohol-filled night. Per the insiders, the rapper and the rest of the cast were all drinking on the set of Marriage Boot Camp. Kurupt drank so much that he fell ill and had to seek medical treatment.

Kurupt has been open about his struggle with alcohol and the Marriage Boot Camp house is not a friendly environment for recovering addicts. The house reportedly offers plenty of liquor choices, leading to Kurupt's hospital stint. Sources claim there will be no more alcohol available on set for the rest of the season. We TV is also contemplating banning drinks from upcoming seasons.

Kurupt is set to appear on the show with his estranged wife, Jovan "Tookie" Brown. The pair first made headlines last year when Brown claimed the rapper abandoned her amid her cancer diagnosis. This prompted Brown to seek $14,000 a month in spousal support. Kurupt denied these allegations stating that her cancer diagnosis happened long after they were separated. According to Kurupt, the couple broke up in 2010. The two are new poised to settle their differences on Marriage Boot Camp.

That last paragraph is wrong, Gail Gotti was his wife and it was her who had cancer. Nothing to do with his new girlfriend Tookie who he’s been with the last 2 years

Kurupt has always struggled with alcohol,

Snoop used to leave him off the road cause of how messed up he got. Hope he gets the help he needs. He’s my favourite rapper of all time