KushSkywalker vs Big dikk (Round 2) - Vote!

winner?

• KushSkywalker

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • Big dikk

Votes: 28 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
BD came wit word play & metaphors based off star wars n his name, then got personal :damn:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
BD came harder than i expected...nice showing...

Kush more seasoned here...you can tell how he puts words together...you bombed on ol girl so hard...you have no choice but to keep coming that hard every round....

This is really closer than i anticipated, i need to give it the respect and run these back some more..

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
BD came harder than i expected...nice showing...

Kush more seasoned here...you can tell how he puts words together...you bombed on ol girl so hard...you have no choice but to keep coming that hard every round....

This is really closer than i anticipated, i need to give it the respect and run these back some more..
Yea man I just didn't have the same time to record and polish this week :mjcry:

My delivery way off on this track and the P Body beat not really as hype a beat as I shoulda picked. If I had more time I prolly woulda switched beats and tinkered wit it, and def done some more takes.

I think Im better suited for a faster paced flow, if I make it out this round Im going more flow and less punchline/worldplay. Im gonna doubletime my ass off if I get the chance

Appreciate the listen though, you always have dope multis in your shyt

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea man I just didn't have the same time to record and polish this week :mjcry:

My delivery way off on this track and the P Body beat not really as hype a beat as I shoulda picked. If I had more time I prolly woulda switched beats and tinkered wit it, and def done some more takes.

I think Im better suited for a faster paced flow, if I make it out this round Im going more flow and less punchline/worldplay. Im gonna doubletime my ass off if I get the chance

Appreciate the listen though, you always have dope multis in your shyt

aye fella I mean I didn't fine tune mine as much as I wanted either given I had Mrs. Kush Skywalker blowin me up and its a long drive from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Lol jk jk no plea coppin from my side even though I liked the verse from the first round better but real shyt I hope I make it to the next round cuz this has been mad fun but if not Kush is dope and deserves it too.

and @KushSkywalker if you wanna pick a beat, we can hop on it and see who outshines who if you wanna go purely flow vs flow. just sayin.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
aye fella I mean I didn't fine tune mine as much as I wanted either given I had Mrs. Kush Skywalker blowin me up and its a long drive from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Lol jk jk no plea coppin from my side even though I liked the verse from the first round better but real shyt I hope I make it to the next round cuz this has been mad fun but if not Kush is dope and deserves it too.

and @KushSkywalker if you wanna pick a beat, we can hop on it and see who outshines who if you wanna go purely flow vs flow. just sayin.
Naw im not tryina underplay your shyt. Just saying my delivery was off and on relistening it sounds to slow and plodding. If you win its cause you were better.

I just not feeling mine when I listen to it. Wish I had gone on a different route. Not trying to undermine yours though

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I have to listen again. BD heated up on the beat switch and sounded real comfortable on that instrumentalist...On first listen it sounds like Kush was more polished had more slick lines but BD may have had a couple lines that stuck out .that make you remember after the fact.

Hmmmm :patrice:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big cock took this

6l7kVZV.gif
at the second beat

Status
Not open for further replies.