Status
Not open for further replies.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:whew: this battle was definitely entertaining. It was close, but I honestly think the disses took a back seat to the flows in this match up. Like both dudes were rapping they asses off, but I don't feel like I listened to a battle. I felt the delivery from both participants could have been sharper to the point where the disses would have been clearer and more potent. Dudes got caught up with the flows and sound effects and all the other hijinks that it felt like the battle turned into who's a more impressive rapper.

So with that said, I judged this battle on who I felt was more entertaining and who spit better and that was Kush. shyt was like some sort of controlled chaos similar to his production style. He also spit to the hotter beat so that was a plus.

:heh: at tossing the Xbox controller into where it belonged.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I won't do a video next week, I see now it was just a distraction.

Sounded funny/fun at the time.

Just for perspective I recorded this on a couch with this SM57 in like 45 minutes time and just slapped some cool effects/slowdowns on some of the fast parts.
B0000AQRST_1.jpg

I also shot my video by putting my iPhone on the shotgun seat and rapping my verse with that mask on on the way to the gas station.

Then I rapped it in a dirty ass room in my basement with the iPhone on a table and that was it. Edited in iMovie in like 45 minutes time.

I just feel like ya'll thinkin I spent 20 hours on this to try and get an easy win :to:

I just thought it was mad funny :sadcam:

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:
I don't really think there was any other way
to take the whole video thing :laugh:

Either way it's over :yeshrug:
It was cool though, I had fun competing.
The video thing was actually kinda cool :ld:
I could see it starting a trend if the battles continue :ld:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.