Kutt Calhoun talks reasoning for leaving Strange Music

\\//JohnnyCA$H\\//

Pillmatic
Daps
Reppin
in the murder capital where we murda for capital
Kutt sounding real salty right chea

the way i see it is the label was started by T Oguin and Tech, anybody else that was signed obviously brought different fans in but in reality your job is to record music under your contractual obligations, if you feel as though you should be paid for more than that, then renegotiate on your next contract but other than that, make music, meet your obligations and leave without being all salty, smh at thinking a breh who threw you a bone and brought you into his company is expected to give up the fruits of his labor.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't listened, but were his artists getting annoyed by the little "I'm rich b!tch" campaign he was on early last year? I mean his story is an inspiration to aspiring artists, but the artists on his label were probably like "Well if you have ALL THAT, then you should be able to give me at least THIS MUCH".

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Scatterman & Snug Brim left Tech's label on good terms and didn't resort to no emo video like this.

nikka got dropped and replaced by my nikka MURS.
GIzPK4K.png

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
damn shame. he was always on stage with Tech, not just out there touring but actually hyping him up on every tour...dude def seemed like he was eating and should have been for being around so long and being an integral part of the success especially on stage

once Krizz Kaliko leaves it might be a complete wrap for Strange/Tech.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:laugh: @ this

I respect him for dippin but I don't dig this shyt. A lot of them nikkas are tax write offs thought, just because you indie don't mean the game is any different.