KUZ ready to takeover DC

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I think he does better than y’all think.

Yeah he'll put up numbers. And in kuzma minds he's at the level of Michael Porter Jr or Tatum but was forced to dial it back..now he doesn't. I think he starts at the forward spot alongside Rui. Then the other slot now is deni, Bertans, KCP or kispert.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
in kuz's credit, as big of a thot that he is, he's never gotten finessed by these broads. dude's roster is elite. he wouldn't even let tyler herro's baby mama claim him before she suckered that cac for 18 years. look at pj washington. thotma may be dumb af on the court but off the court he's solid

All facts, Slutma proved himself to have game off the court. It was on the court where he his troubles were most apparent. :skip:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
He had to know after they dangled Zo and BI as trade bait that his days were numbered.

At least he got a chip out of it along with the most visibility (on social media and on court) that he will ever get in his career.

The only upside of being in DC is that it’ not some hellhole like Cleveland or OKC. But the best days of his career done got left in LA unless he magically turns himself into a Melo clone and wows the front office. Mans was also delusional to think he was getting a bag from the Lakers

As a plus, he knows when to hit and quit with these hoes

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, I think kuzma will start on the Wizards :hubie: unless Deni has made a big leap

he’ll just play sf and Rui will be the pf
Why did Washington trade for Kuzma after drafting Kispert this year and Deni last year?

They should be looking to move him. There's a log jam at both forward spots in DC, he shouldn't even want to be there cause the organization has a lot invested in younger players at his same position already.

Last edited: