Kwame Brown Discussion Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i didn't say that was bad.

the solution has nothing to do with whether or not breonna taylor had some kind of guilt/blame in her death. what happened was a murder by some trigger happy fools.
These triggers happy fools are almost 9/10 white and 1/10 non-black and rarely if ever are they Black (freddie Gray). You see, us as Black people like to play games with reality. I give a truthful solution, we run from it talking about realistically when there is no other option other than nikka babble realistically.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
here you go, feminine black man, goctha moment #210393091309102311

I know, a black man says one thing I don't like so now every thing his says is not valid

this the depth of your yall intelligence, you couldn't even refute what he said and the video too long for any of you nikkaz commenting to watch, just follow a click bait title

sad, none of yall give a fukk about breonya taylor

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
here you go, feminine black man, goctha moment #210393091309102311

I know, a black man says one thing I don't like so now every thing his says is not valid

this the depth of your yall intelligence, you couldn't even refute what he said and the video too long for any of you nikkaz commenting to watch, just follow a click bait title

sad, none of yall give a fukk about breonya taylor
It's like we are cursed on average to be non-logical buffoons.

Breonna by most of these nikkas is just a name to include so BW can't claim you are leaving them out for most of these nikkas. She was dating Pookie, these nikkas on thecoli HATE Pookie. Him the idea or image of him unless he's used against them which they hate the messenger. Thecoli is a trip.

I see it both ways. Ms. Taylor should have NEVER been killed. AT ALL! At the same time, why are nikkas shocked what happens when you play with fire. If it's a drug raid and the cops get shot at, you know they gonna be shooting to kill everyone in sight. nikkas know the drill. We wasn't born yesterday.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like we are cursed on average to be non-logical buffoons.

I say fukk, lets wage war, the line gotta drawn, time to get this worthless c00ns out the paint for good, even if the bodies gotta drop

we never gonna get anywhere with these simple simon ass negropeans, they just like the trump supporters they say they against, same logic and reasoning as them, same tactics

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I say fukk, lets wage war, the line gotta drawn, time to get this worthless c00ns out the paint for good, even if the bodies gotta drop

we never gonna get anywhere with these simple simon ass negropeans, they just like the trump supporters they say they against, same logic and reasoning as them, same tactics
I realized, we have a lot in common with Trump supporters mentally as Black folks. We just like some Black folks who agree with us and do what we want them to do, they hate us all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I realized, we have a lot in common with Trump supporters mentally as Black folks. We just like some Black folks who agree with us and do what we want them to do, they hate us all.

Black people hate facts, just like trump supporters, they take a stance and stand on that regardless of context, circumstance, or the reveal of new information, it's insanity

they more made at kwame brown, than charlamagne for being a rapist, for all these nikkaz on espn being paid c00ns, the more made at kwame brown the cops that breona taylor, stephen jackson had more smoke for kwame brown than the cop that killed his so called brother george floyd

shyt is beyond pitiful

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Black people hate facts, just like trump supporters, they take a stance and stand on that regardless of context, circumstance, or the reveal of new information, it's insanity

they more made at kwame brown, than charlamagne for being a rapist, for all these nikkaz on espn being paid c00ns, the more made at kwame brown the cops that breona taylor, stephen jackson had more smoke for kwame brown than the cop that killed his so called brother george floyd

shyt is beyond pitiful
All of the negros they give us are chosen by these cacs. All of them. All of them are clowns who love material and don't really give a shyt about Black folks.

Facts!

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I can tell kwame is gonna be super annoying before the month ends. He was entertaining for a day or two but now his gonna start going overboard like that Charleston idiot

Yep. All the internet love got into his head. He tasted that sweet internet attention. He'll talk too much till he will say some bullshyt and he will turn into a target or get himself canceled.

I hope he comes backs to his sense and goes back to his relative silence.

Last edited:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Ummmm Ms Taylor was living with a square who didn't have a record. Her previous boyfriend was the drug dealer:snoop:

They tried to get the PREVIOUS BOYFRIEND TO LIE FOR THEM.
It was ruled that the officers shouldn't have shot back because there could be innocent people in the house:martin:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Let us speak facts.

Taylor’s boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, a licensed gun owner, woke up and grabbed his gun. According to the police, Walker then fired at them, and the police returned with a storm of at least 20 bullets, striking Taylor at least eight times, killing her. (One police officer was shot in the leg and is expected to make a full recovery.)

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ummmm Ms Taylor was living with a square who didn't have a record. Her previous boyfriend was the drug dealer:snoop:

They tried to get the PREVIOUS BOYFRIEND TO LIE FOR THEM.
It was ruled that the officers shouldn't have shot back because there could be innocent people in the house:martin:
All this. Tf goin on in this thread. Kwame sound goofy.