Kwame Brown goes off on live.. Says him & Kobe dropped 82pts combined!

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Respect to the homie KB. He live a mostly debt free life on a farm in the South, dont get controlled by any corporates

fukk all these dudes beefing with him. He dropping jewels on them videos!

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kwame is a smart dude...idk if he's necessarily book smart but he has a lot of common sense. That, combined with being able to convincingly convey your message to the point that you got the people eating out of your hand and not even questioning anything you say...shyt, homie should run for president or sumn, lol.

I think he knows he can't just keep bombing on the same 4-5 people and have it last long so he is wisely trying to get away from that and transition into something else. I think the only one he will continue to throw potshots at is Stephen A tho, lol.

Last edited:

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I think he knows he can't just keep bombing on the same 4-5 people and have it last long so he is wisely trying to get away from that and transition into something else. I think the only one he will continue to throw potshots at is Stephen A tho, lol.
Nope. He goin hard AF at everybody again right now :pachaha:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Kwame gotta wrap it up lol. He needs an endgame cause every video sounds the same now

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Im starting to worry about him, he's literally repeating himself in every video. He just seems so obsessive over this. Clout is a helluva drug.
I mean if nikkas been shytting on me for 20 years rubbed my name and legacy all through the mud and I couldn’t speak on it and just had to deal with it, and now I got 100s of thousands of people tuning in for me to tell my side of the story.

:manny:It’s understandable.