KWAME BROWN: “WHEN I SAW LEBRON LOOK AT THE STAT SHEET I KNEW WHY THEY LOSING.. KOBE WOULD NEVER”

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Gil always seem like a clown ass nikka to me. Like in school he would be hanging with the white boy squares. He just an annoying ass nikka.
Gil will be the first to tell u he’s a suburban kid. He knows he’s lame. But I like Gil. His Vlad interview is pretty good

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You have some of the worst opinions in the coliseum. Outside of being a fanatic of kobe and a Lebron hater you’re worthless.

AGAIN, STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND BASKETBALL

THE ONLY REASON YOU CARE ABOUT SPORTS IS BECAUSE WATCHING MEN RUN AROUND IN SHORTS TURNS U ON

YOU AINT FOOLIN NO ONE HOMEBOY

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
We rewriting history? Gil was the first to :whoa:

He only going at him now because Kwame is too stupid to leave well enough alone.

Pretty much this. Gil had been chilling and never said anything bad about kwame until kwame started talking down to him. Then kwame keeps shifting his reasons for being mad at gil. And one of them is what's Gil skill after basketball. Yet they are both doing the same thing. Podcasts. And kwame criticized that. Yet he's talking basketball now and he's less qualified to do that than Gil.

I was riding with kwame but he's becoming Kendrick Perkins status now. Has a lot to say but wasnt the man

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much this. Gil had been chilling and never said anything bad about kwame until kwame started talking down to him. Then kwame keeps shifting his reasons for being mad at gil. And one of them is what's Gil skill after basketball. Yet they are both doing the same thing. Podcasts. And kwame criticized that. Yet he's talking basketball now and he's less qualified to do that than Gil.

I was riding with kwame but he's becoming Kendrick Perkins status now. Has a lot to say but wasnt the man
I was riding with Kwame until I realized that he was a fugazi lowkey c00n. Who tries to involve everything under the sun, such as racism, c00ning, career progression BUT never his skills for the reasons to why people called him a bust.

"Oh you wanna bring down a black man to make white men rich, c00n!!".

He's acting like we aren't strictly talking about basketball, on court, and moving the goalposts to fit his fake ass narrative.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Jjj0dUT.jpg