KWAME BROWN: “WHEN U SAY U A HETEROSEXUAL MALE AND U WEAR A DRESS, THEN FUCC U”

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:coffee: we know you like wearing dresses then
Nah I don’t, and you probably don’t either you wear normal men’s clothing like me :ehh: but the difference between me and you is, you’re probably a cock gobbling dl dude, :yeshrug: but who am I to judge:hubie:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're saying what you wear doesn't change the person (and behavior) underneath, in your case what gender people you have sex with. So a heterosexual man can wear a dress and still be heterosexual.

Kwame is saying what you wear doesn't change what you are underneath and so it doesn't remove the clear and very real biological differences that exist between men and women. Blurring cultural norms (such as women wear dresses, men wear suits) in a forced manner doesn't change the fact that men and women are biologically very different and therefore naturally have evolved different roles and expectations in society. He's saying a heterosexual man wearing a dress is making a contrived statement that doesn't really ring true.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Since wearing a dress like clothing makes one gay, does that mean that most men throughout history were gay, like pants were considered a barbaric thing for the longest even being banned in ancient rome.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Yes it’s wrong :what: what you wear doesn’t determine your sexuality, who you have with sex does.

But it does affect people's perception of you. as long as Westbrook and his bootlicking fans are
fine with people assuming He's a fakkit or bi sexual at best, then that's cool.

Just don't go around wearing a fireman's uniform then get mad when people assume you are a fireman

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
But it does affect people's perception of you. as long as Westbrook and his bootlicking fans are
fine with people assuming He's a fakkit or bi sexual at best, then that's cool.

Just don't go around wearing a fireman's uniform then get mad when people assume you are a fireman

I don’t think Westbrook gives a shyt about what peoples perception of him is and if he did he wouldn’t have wore it:ehh:

I would never wear that shyt but it’s a hallmark of Masculinity to not care what other people think of you:yeshrug:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Yes it’s wrong :what: what you wear doesn’t determine your sexuality, who you have with sex does.

fakkit ass nikka. you will do ANYTHING to make sure you support what you democratic white mommy & daddy sanction. fukkin hoe :pacspit:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You're saying what you wear doesn't change the person (and behavior) underneath, in your case what gender people you have sex with. So a heterosexual man can wear a dress and still be heterosexual.

Kwame is saying what you wear doesn't change what you are underneath and so it doesn't remove the clear and very real biological differences that exist between men and women. Blurring cultural norms (such as women wear dresses, men wear suits) in a forced manner doesn't change the fact that men and women are biologically very different and therefore naturally have evolved different roles and expectations in society. He's saying a heterosexual man wearing a dress is making a contrived statement that doesn't really ring true.
what-are-you-talking-about-huh.gif

Bruh Kwame didn’t say anything like that.