Kyle Lowry 34min..0-7....ZERO fukking points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
:dahell: draymond impact spreads throughout the statsheet and is a lynchpin for the team defensively.

kyle lowry having a 2 point 9 assist game hurts them draymond having a 6 10 & 7 game helps them.
Lowry doesn't have defensive and playmaking impact of his own?

:dahell:

Or did y'all nikkas forget that before he improved his shooting/scoring, he was known as a defensive PG (just like Pat Bev is perceived to be)?

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Lowry doesn't have defensive and playmaking impact of his own?

Or did y'all nikkas forget that before he improved his shooting/scoring, he was known as a defensive PG (just like Pat Bev is perceived to be)?

nikka my point being that they need lowry to score he’s not their 1st or second best defender like dray is on the warriors.

the warriors dont need dray to atleast get 15 a game like the raps need from lowry. come on now use your head.

a below 10 point game from lowry hurts the raps than a below 10 point game from dray hurts the warriors.

Daps
nikka my point being that they need lowry to score he’s not their 1st or second best defender like dray is on the warriors.

the warriors dont need dray to atleast get 15 a game like the raps need from lowry. come on now use your head.

a below 10 point game from lowry hurts the raps than a below 10 point game from dray hurts the warriors.
Except you equated him "going ghost" to failing to score an arbitrary amount of points. Forget about Draymond for a second (you obviously did not quite understand why I used him as a reference point), do you believe just because he doesn't score "15 points" means that he doesn't contribute in other areas?

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Except you equated him "going ghost" to failing to score an arbitrary amount of points. Forget about Draymond for a second (you obviously did not quite understand why I used him as a reference point), do you believe just because he doesn't score "15 points" means that he doesn't contribute in other areas?
dog :snoop:

what part of they NEED him to score are you not getting :mjlol:

dray has 3 of the greatest offensive players when it comes to scoring and shooting ever on the warriors. he doesnt have to score a single point for them to have a chance at winning. he can get rebounds assists and raise hell on defense and they will prolly win by 18+

if kyle has a typical draymond game which is like 6-10-6 or something like that the raps have little chance of winning especially in the playoffs.

Daps
Blah. Blah. Blah.
I won't you to address the point of you stating: "smh lowry always struggles to break atleast 15 in the playoffs at times. he always goes ghost".

It's why I quoted you in the first place.

Why are you attributing him not scoring for him going "ghost" when you know very well he does contribute (heavily) in other areas outside of scoring, and he has proven so in every postseason?

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I won't you to address the point of you stating: "smh lowry always struggles to break atleast 15 in the playoffs at times. he always goes ghost".

It's why I quoted you in the first place.

Why are you attributing him not scoring for him going "ghost" when you know very well he does contribute (heavily) in other areas outside of scoring, and he has proven so in every postseason?
because HE NEEDS TO SCORE FOR THEM TO HAVE A CHANCE.

if you’re not doing what the team needs you to do the most for them to win you are ghost.

its the equivalent of a inside linebacker having 2 tackles but he tipped 6 passes. yea he did something but they really need him to stop the run up the middle and he barely contributed to that so he wasnt a factor so the running back got 140 yards and 2 touchdowns and they lost by 21.

if steph curry (without kd) only scored 10 points but he had 10 assist and 7 rebounds and 3 steals and they lose by 20 he went ghost cus he didnt do what was needed the most for the team to have a chance which is score 25+ which would open up the offense more for easier scoring opportunities for the team.

if you cant wrap your head around that idk what to tell you breh.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The analytics say you're dumbass who doesn't know shyt about the game.

:mjlit:

Kidd scoreless in 10 straight playoff games. smh.

:picard:

You're up there with @Swagnificent with all the nonsense you post.

:dwillhuh:

How does this make any sense when he's won more playoff games than any other player in the EC this decade (non-LeBron teams)?

And you call yourself a Raptors fan.

Funny how you're shytting on what you perceive to be "analytics", yet you're a fan of the Rockets. The lack of self-awareness. My Cot.

:gucci:

And so do all-time great players who're held in high regard on this board; players who escape any sort of criticism. What the fukk is your point?

And you're basing this on what exactly? The fact he didn't make it to the Finals because he lost to LeBron-led teams?

:usure:

Some PGs have never made it past the first round, yet you think Lowry is the worst when he's won more games than any other player in the EC* (non LeBron teams) this decade? Y'all nikkas are falling over yourselves with this prisoner of the moment bullshyt.

Are we really at the point when a player struggling to break 15 points is worthless? I guess the Warriors should've got rid of Draymond years ago.

:lolbron:

Kidd got cooked by Delk in 2003.

:lolbron:

:mjlol:

Tell us more.
Now that raptors in the finals you decided to bring yo dumbass out the dark:mjlol:
Congratulations you clown:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.