Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Kyler Murray sends mixed signals to scouts

Kyler Murray: No expectations but going to Arizona would be nice

“At the end of the day, they’re going to do what’s best for them,” Murray said Monday night while picking up his Davey O’Brien Award, via Chuck Carlton of the Dallas Morning News. “I can’t go into it with any expectations of being taken by the Cardinals. That would be nice for sure.”

Kingsbury said last October that he would “take [Murray] with the first pick of the draft if I could.” That was before the NFL was a twinkle in his eye.

“I think me and him are really tight. Great relationship with him,” Murray said. “I think [Kingsbury’s comment last October] was just something, he’s always felt strongly about me as a player and as a kid off the field.”

They say Kyler has the IT factor to be a special qb that they just dont see in Rosen. I dont know. He's 5'10 (at most) 205 at best. Russell is 230 now. His throwing motion and arm strength is on Mahommes level.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
If you think Murray is special you have to draft him #1, no? There'd be a market for Rosen, you can recoup your first.
His contract is almost guranteed and would create 5 million in dead cap space. I would trade him to the Giants and I think they will bite.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not like Rosen was the most accurate passer in college, and he struggled with accuracy in his 1st season.

I think Rosen could be a good quarterback, but Kyler Murray has the higher ceiling. I would lean more toward Murray.
I don't know that the Cardinals have to give up on Rosen. They should keep him and see if any trade offers come their way. Arizona struggled with run defense last season. If you could strong-arm a team into giving you a pick inside 3 rounds where you can get a decent DT and maybe more..... :manny:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
At first I thought it would be asinine to trade Josh Rosen but you know what if Klingsbury is obsessed with Kyler Murray, they could conceivably trade back a couple of spots, get a first, second, third and a future 2nd or 3rd and and see if the Giants are willing to part with 2019 and 2020 2nd rounders in order to get Rosen, who would actually fit the Giants system.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's not like Rosen was the most accurate passer in college, and he struggled with accuracy in his 1st season.

I think Rosen could be a good quarterback, but Kyler Murray has the higher ceiling. I would lean more toward Murray.
I don't know that the Cardinals have to give up on Rosen. They should keep him and see if any trade offers come their way. Arizona struggled with run defense last season. If you could strong-arm a team into giving you a pick inside 3 rounds where you can get a decent DT and maybe more..... :manny:

I don't know how you keep a GM when he trades away the QB he traded up to get last year.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Goff looked trash....then got a great offensive mind and been to two pro bowls/super bowl.

So I wouldn't be shocked if Rosen lit it up with Kliff.

I just hope Kyler gets a great offensive mind as well.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I would like to have a Black QB in AZ :ehh:

but Rosen does have some potential and this was his first year.
my gut is telling me Murray, But something in my head is telling to stick with Rosen

I'll just go Rosen because we past the rookie year and he'll get better very likely

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rosen has made some really good intermediate to deep throws

Id keep him and work on building up that horrible o line