Peckham™ Come Get Me!
khloe-kardashian-before-and-after-plastic-surgery.jpg
Goddamn, I love TheColi!!:pachaha:
e38055d93e03582fcd39881158d9424fa05f3e6er1-320-247_00.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every time I see that heffa I think of the end credits of the transformers generation 1 outro.

I bet cash money all them kardashian girls and bruce can merge together and form devastator.

Last edited:

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The black daughters of these women don't stand a chance, no way their mom's are telling them they are naturally beautiful and should appreciate their features. Lord knows if they couldn't stand their white features they won't be able to stomach nikka noses on their kids. :mjlol:

Sad, truly. With that being said Kylie looks better post surgery, even tho a lot of women insist she was cuter before.(she wasn't):yeshrug:

Travis is no looker, and she wasn't cute either. Two ugly people can have a pretty child so hopefully Stormi will be a looker! :lawd: Prayer hands up for the girl, if not mommy's millions will take care of it.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The black daughters of these women don't stand a chance, no way their mom's are telling them they are naturally beautiful and should appreciate their features. Lord knows if they couldn't stand their white features they won't be able to stomach nikka noses on their kids. :mjlol:

Sad, truly. With that being said Kylie looks better post surgery, even tho a lot of women insist she was cuter before.(she wasn't):yeshrug:

Travis is no looker, and she wasn't cute either. Two ugly people can have a pretty child so hopefully Stormi will be a looker! :lawd: Prayer hands up for the girl, if not mommy's millions will take care of it.

This the golden age of plastic surgery for real. Social media has been a massive gift to anyone considering a career in cosmetic surgery.

We've really made body dysmorphia the new wave out here :wow:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh I actually think they will be envious of their black daughters. Just off the fact their daughters will naturally have body features, factual features and hair that they mommas had to purchase to obtain.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must like her and every single woman who's ever had plastic surgery cause you always tagging me in threads about women who have plastic surgery :mjlol:

Cause you always have terrible taste in women so I have to remind you......:scust: