Kyrie going to the Lakers? :hubie:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It’s a perfect match for Kyrie, he’ll reunite with LeBron and will be able to continue to push his acting career in Hollywood

As we know Ky don’t plan on playing past 35 and has passions outside of ball just starred in his Uncle Drew movie

Lots of them snow bunnies Ky like in LA too :mjpls: :troll:

Byrie’s Blood homie from LA posted this

And that LeBron homie/insider posted this

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
C ???
F LeBron
F Ingram
G Zo
G Kyrie

Or will they trade for Anthony Davis and form a big 3 :jbhmm:

Looking forward to Zo and Kyrie back court. If Zo can get his C&S game to what it was at UCLA that's a great backcourt that compliments each other.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Kyrie not the type of player for LA. He will easily lose focus in hollywood.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ainge better be telling Kyrie he's gonna pair him with AD :francis:

At the same time the Celtics shouldn't be kissing up to Kyrie. Bro played like shyt in this series the stat is 102 points on 103 shots. This loss is on him. Questionable leadership and PR blunders in the playoffs and throughout the season. For this team to only win 49 games and get smashed like this in 5 by the Bucks. :scust:

Ainge can let him walk give the keys to his guy Rozier and build around Tatum and Brown :jbhmm:

Bad situation all around because Ainge did I.T. dirty to kill Kyrie which killed the perception of the organization (reason why they not on AD's list) and Ky wanted to be a leader and left a legend to do this just to fail like this :damn: