Kyrie Irving Expected To Re-Sign With Nets

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I understand they're tired of Kyrie, but he and KD have only played like 50 or so games together(including playoffs).

I think you have to at least run it back next year before you blow the whole thing up
Kyrie wants the 4 year max so "running it back" would put 200 million on your books :russ:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
What's the alternative: trading Kyrie for 50 cents on the dollar, alienating and possibly trading KD and being stuck in franchise hell for the next decade?
That’s on kd he sees what kyrie doing if that upsets him then so be it. I’ll be damnned a let a nikka who barely wanna play hold me hostage for 200 mil

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What's the alternative: trading Kyrie for 50 cents on the dollar, alienating and possibly trading KD and being stuck in franchise hell for the next decade?
How are you in franchise hell by trading KD :what:

You just got SWEPT

You haven’t done ANYTHING with him

The Nets would come off lovely in any KD trade and rape teams for all their assets

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
How are you in franchise hell by trasing KD :what:

The Nets would come off lovely in any KD trade
So you have Ben Simmons with a bad back, whatever trash the Lakers can give you for Kyrie, plus a good player or two plus picks waaaay down the road for KD.

Good luck fielding a watchable team anytime soon.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
So you have Ben Simmons with a bad back, whatever trash the Lakers can give you for Kyrie, plus a good player or two plus picks waaaay down the road for KD.

Good luck fielding a watchable team anytime soon.
This

I don't think the KD KYRIE team would win a ring, but from a ownership perspective, they keep your team relevant and exciting.

Plus... why not trade Simmons or get someone else, have Joe Harris return, and simply run it back and get lucky?

We swept the Nets... but that series would have easily been 2-2 if KD and Kyrie played marginally better in game 1 and 2. They were up 17 in the 3rd quarter of game 2 :skip:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This

I don't think the KD KYRIE team would win a ring, but from a ownership perspective, they keep your team relevant and exciting.

Plus... why not trade Simmons or get someone else, have Joe Harris return, and simply run it back and get lucky?

We swept the Nets... but that series would have easily been 2-2 if KD and Kyrie played marginally better in game 1 and 2. They were up 17 in the 3rd quarter of game 2 :skip:
If the Nets trade KD they will come off lovely

They could rape the Suns for example who might be willing to blow that shyt up

Nets could rape them for KD

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
If the Nets trade KD they will come off lovely

They could rape the Suns for example who might be willing to blow that shyt up

Nets could rape them for KD
Trade kd to the Suns for the role players

Have Simmons in a lineup with shooters can make the tournament

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Trade kd to the Suns for the role players

Have Simmons in a lineup with shooters can make the tournament
Nah not for role players

For Devin Booker and a combo of Mikal Bridges or Deandre Atyon and 3 1st round picks on some Danny Ainge shyt :steviej:

nikkas told me KD the best player in the world

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Right now they got a player who they traded for that hasn't played in a year on a max contract, a player who has missed more games in the last 3 years than played, and a player who just flat out won't talk to them...

Sounds like franchise hell to me...I'd just cut bait and start over. Marks built that shyt up when the Nets didn't even have a draft pick. He can do it again.

If KD is leaving cause they won't give Kyrie 200 mil then KD doesn't and never wanted to be their in the first place.