Kyrie Irving got company.....Shaq is a flat-earther too

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The media :laff: They're actually horrible at their jobs. Context is overrated apparently.

I listened to that episode last week, he was clearly joking. He made fun of kyrie that same episode.

Next thing people will say is that shaq actually thinks kazaam is good. :mjgrin:

I used to work with a family member of the dude who produced Shaq's movies. Over at his house and he's got plaques and photos bragging about dem movies all over the walls.

I'm like, how you proud of that shyt?

That's like bragging that you were Tim Tebow's throwing coach. :mjlol:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
They making black people look bad :dahell:
These mother fukkers don't speak for all black people :kobe1: He's making HIMSELF look bad.

There aren't any. All the pictures NASA puts out are photoshopped fakes. And they admit to it.
NASA isn't the only ones who has seen the curvature of the Earth. Stop it :donotlike:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
These mother fukkers don't speak for all black people :kobe1: He's making HIMSELF look bad.

NASA isn't the only ones who has seen the curvature of the Earth. Stop it :donotlike:

And they're not the only people who fly jets around the world, or sail ships around the world.

But let's make it even easier.

Time zones. Impossible in flat Earth.

When a ship comes over the horizon, you always see the top first. Impossible in flat Earth.

Climb a hill or a tall building, you can see further even if the landscape is flat and there ain't nothing in the way. Has to be flat Earth.

You ever seen a flat Earth map? Literally EVERY distance in th Southern Hemisphere is wrong, by a lot. Anyone who has ever traveled anywhere is the Southern Hemisphere knows the flat Earth distances don't work.

Why are the stars lower or higher on the horizon depending on where in the world you are? Doesn't make sense on a flat Earth?

When there's a lunar eclipse, the shadow the Earth casts on the moon is always perfect round, no matter what the angle. Not possible unless a flat Earth.

You can see the other planets, and they're all spheres. Makes no fukking sense for us the be the one flat thing when the sun and the moon and all the other planets and comets and everything of any are all basically spherical.

And so on. Ain't nobody need to trust no scientists for this - lots of ways to figure it out yourself.

Daps
You ever seen a flat Earth map? Literally EVERY distance in th Southern Hemisphere is wrong, by a lot. Anyone who has ever traveled anywhere is the Southern Hemisphere knows the flat Earth distances don't work.
This is the easiest one to illustrate to me. You don't even need to travel the southern hemisphere. 30 minutes of googling flight times and routes will unequivocally disprove any flat earth map that's ever been or can be created.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps

shocking stuff :ohhh:

media :hhh:

Shaq is the idiot, thank god he doesn't do standup.
Trying to say its the 'media' spin, the media didnt lie, twist of take his words out of context. He spoke about the earth being flat for 2+minutes. :scust:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaq is the idiot, thank god he doesn't do standup.
Trying to say its the 'media' spin, the media didnt lie, twist of take his words out of context. He spoke about the earth being flat for 2+minutes. :scust:

it was obvious that he wasn't being serious if you actually listen to the audio or read what he said. he said that the earth is a square:gucci:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
it was obvious that he wasn't being serious if you actually listen to the audio or read what he said. he said that the earth is a square:gucci:
If it was obvious, why is there a thread geeked that Shaq is a FE'er :francis:

Why does he have to come out and it was a joke?