Kyrie Irving vs Philadelphia 76ers game thread

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Embiid is dominating like we expected but BK is gonna get whatever they want on offense.
We will make them work for it. Not saying we will stop the rain but the umbrellas will be out come playoff time. Sixers just have to defend well enough to match offensively.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Silver allowing for stars to blatantly miss nat'l TV games is a clear sign that most of them don't have a ton of respect for him.
Not a great look for Brooklyn to be able to tank this game and probably still win the long game and end up being the first seed

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We will make them work for it. Not saying we will stop the rain but the umbrellas will be out come playoff time. Sixers just have to defend well enough to match offensively.
based on this, they don't have any means of doing that. That sounds good, but their best Kyrie matchup was probably either Green or Matisse, and Thybulle was solid...but that was in a world where Ben was actively shading Kyrie whenever possible. Ben couldn't even keep up with him, just funnelled him to Ben whenever he could.

Add the fact that you can't have Green and Matisse on the court at the same time for a good chunk of the game, esp when Tisse is being offensively impotent, they don't have enough IMO. Simmons-

apparently Lamarcus just retired, so I have to re-do this post

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
“What do we rank, second or third in defense? … I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anyone second or third in defense and 29th or 30th all year in transition D. The two don’t actually go together. It’s funny, (DeAndre Jordan) even mentioned, he said, ‘Man, your guys’ half-court defense is amazing. We’ve got to score quick.’ And that’s what teams think, so we have to get better at it.”