Kyrie Irving's 2016 NBA playoffs - cemented his talent level as Top 5 at the PG position.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Put some respeck on his name. Fully healthy his talent level is undeniable, add that clutch gene and killer instinct. This along with winning the Olympic MVP a few years ago, proves that kid raises his game to a new level against higher competition. Dude's an absolutely cold blooded killer.

To the point, Cavs essentially played with 2 top 5 NBA players in the playoffs on the court. Uncle Drew was the unspoken hero and gave LBJ, something he always needed - a cold blooded killer on his side.

The sun sets. Legends rise.

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Calm down.

Sleep on it, and see if you feel the same in the morning.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Calm down.

Name 4 other PGs with the talent to switch places with him and duplicate let alone surpass what he did in the NBA Playoffs and specifically dominate a back-to-back MVP and a historically great team while feeding off and helping LeBron in all facets of the game.
ClXNTGXWYAEmPkF.jpg:large

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Name 4 other PGs with the talent to switch places with him and duplicate let alone surpass what he did in the NBA Playoffs and specifically dominate a back-to-back MVP and a historically great team while feeding off and helping LeBron in all facets of the game.
ClXNTGXWYAEmPkF.jpg:large

Calm down.

King Poetic

BlackNomics
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
nikkas are so quick to put nikkas either greatest of all time like LeBron or even this thread, but a week ago it was LeBron with another failure finals and Kyrie isn't ready for the big time....

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
We all saw how at times he basically carried the entire team om his back with crazy shotmaking.

If the Cavs have a great season i can see him being an mvp contender. I truly think bron is gonna hand it over to him.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If any position is interchangeable in this era as far as who's the best or Top 5 goes, its the Point Guard position.
Look at how its varied the past 5 years