Kyrie playing in New Jersey ProAm

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
it's really dope to watch him work on defenders in iso. he has so many counters and the finishing is disgusting, i was at the game this past season where he dropped 50 on the hornets. you just felt every shot he took was going in.

i love his highlights from 2016 finals- he just was cooking whoever they put on him in that series, him and bron was clicking for real. hope he comes back and just does his thing without all the extra stuff. really fun to watch

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
You saying there's nothing Kyrie can't do at an elite level yet Russ (of all players...) can do something way better than him at the same position? :usure:
Have you seen Kyrie dribble and finish? Which PG is more elite at those 2 things than him?

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
I’ve never seen him get blocked. It’s incredible what he can do at the rim:whoo:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Players are going so hard in the pro ams but when it comes to their paying customers in a few months they need “rest”

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Rebounding? Defense?
Offensive skills, I should’ve made that clear

Fwiw we’ve seen Kyrie actually play really good on-ball defense when fully engaged. He’s given Steph some really tough times for example. He just doesn’t engage in the reg season on that end

He’s an average rebounder for a guard, and that’s a part of him not being big or an elite athlete. Also not really a guard skill

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie is as skilled as anyone to ever play straight up. Nothing he doesn’t do at an all-time level except for passing.

He’s just not big or a monster athlete and is super prone to fukkery
The irony of this is Brad Stevens used to say Kyrie was the most incredible passer he ever saw when in practice. But that shyt didn’t translate to games lol.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
The irony of this is Brad Stevens used to say Kyrie was the most incredible passer he ever saw when in practice. But that shyt didn’t translate to games lol.
Haha maybe Ky really is like that he just clearly the type of dude who loves getting buckets on his Uncle Drew shyt

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I said this last season and didn't get alot of engagement.

Kyrie is 30 and in the middle of his prime that gets lost because he has a weird personality. Dude has the best handle in NBA history and his off hand is ridiculous