Kyrie woke up and chose violence against whites.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
you biracial or are both of your parents black?

Both of my parents are Black. Why do you even speculate?

:francis:

Nah, dudes a nut. And I’m trying to give him the benefit of the doubt

What is nuts about what I have posted, besides the typos, which I have clarified.

The only thing nuts is calling people nikka left and right and try to personify as Jay Z, while making a big fuss out of a few typos.

Btw, it's dude's …. not "dudes".

dame2.png

Nah, dudes a nut. And I’m trying to give him the benefit of the doubt

If you doubt on me, look at all my previous posts on this forum. Problem solved.

:gurl:

Damn, you trying to get that man’s whole DNA sequence.
“So what haplogroups do you have on your maternal grandfather’s side?” ass breh.
:mjtf:

That is indeed nuts. Especially when he made a big deal out of a few typos, while he as a native English speaker makes basic grammar mistakes. There's nothing more nuttier than that.

Should we now doubt his Blackness, based on that rational?

Last edited:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The thing is you live in a modern society. You smack someone in the mouth you go to prison and get a record which fuks up your chances of being employed and making money to feed your family.

Racism should be battled with intellect by using the same rules of the system to your advantage. Like they say knowledge is power. You can't bend rules to your advantage unless you know them better than your conquerer.
:russell:Most black people have your same mind frame and this is why cacs continue to do the same shyt over and over. Stop having a scary slave mind for once.

It's funny the majority of black people say the same exact bolded statement when you say you going to do something against their massa. But if it's somebody black they won't think twice in smacking their own in the mouth:what:

I'm in my 40s and never been to jail from smacking a cac in the mouth for disrespecting. Last time it happened was when the whole Kaepernick thing was going on. So that is modern day.

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Saying the white man is the devil isnt time sensitive... it's just a fact, timeless proven fact.

And the knowledge of that needs to be in our minds because we DO create wealth...
Integrating
Joining their political parties
And Giving them our time , resources , creativity and money is WHY building wealth without knowing they are the devil is pointless
Actually Greg Abbott just decided to carry on that Devil tradition yesterday