Kyrsten Sinema just exposed why politics is all bullshyt

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Kyrsten Sinema’s Filibuster Stand: If Democrats Pass Bills, GOP Can Just Overturn Them Later

and it’s what I’ve been saying this whole time. The pendulum of power will always swing to one party to the next so it’s pointless to give the one in power total autonomy to make meaningful change.

the donors are constant so as long as you appease them, nothing else matters.

Don’t kill the filibuster because not it but when Republicans gain control again, we can’t stop them.

At this point, why even bother with elections. Just rotate who’s in power every 4 years so you know what to expect.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Kyrsten Sinema’s Filibuster Stand: If Democrats Pass Bills, GOP Can Just Overturn Them Later

and it’s what I’ve been saying this whole time. The pendulum of power will always swing to one party to the next so it’s pointless to give the one in power total autonomy to make meaningful change.

Don’t kill the filibuster because not it but when Republicans gain control again, we can’t stop them.

At this point, why even bother with elections. Just rotate who’s in power every 4 years so you know what to expect.
Wrong section:skip:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
:laff: i cant escape this bytch!

No :ufdup:
ghzs74.gif

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Republicans don't give a fukk and they don't play by the rules. No way they would let Democrats filibuster legislation that is important to them :mjlol: Anyways, if democrats don't pass a voting rights bill, republicans will win the midterms and the next presidential elections and abolish democracy after that :francis: