LA 60s Crip "Big U" Tells Out Of Towners Fuk Corona. Its LA V. Everybody. Check-in Or Else

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Big U 55 years old and talking nonsense

and he out here doing community work

leave that 70s, 80s and 90s mentality behind

It’s 2020, focus on your family and kids damn
With his influence, he could really make a positive impact

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
He talking about rappers using 60s for protection and clout and contacts lol You really think he talking about everyday tourists or citizens LMAO!

I admit it's ignorant as hell and foolish in a time like this but he's only worried about rappers and celebrities who use the 60's

Dude is not going up to HollyWood to bother everyday people, hell he won't he go to Gardena

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
A bunch of dumb ass nikkas in here not attune to Cali politics yet speaking on it. :mjlol:

Six months before I moved to Los Angeles, I emailed Big U my resume/CV. He responded quite promptly with a warm follow-up e-mail, stating that there was a $5,000 initiation fee for all brothas moving to the city that would go toward community development. I paid...and I’d pay again. Check in was that simple and I took my flight to L.A. happy that I already had a new friend on the ground. No issues with my experience.
Did you also leave a review on Yelp and Google? You know Big U always get mad when customers forget to leave reviews:troll:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
As a suburb nikka someone give me game on why this happens and what an official check in is?

So any black celebrity has to call or meet with the different sets or is this just street nikkas? Like you gotta check in before u hit my city so I can tell the wolves not to fukk with you. Or is it less about respect and more about extortion and paying dues if you show up in their city?
of course not lol, these rappers and some of these celebs make contact or find a way to make contact with the gangs for a couple reasons

-Protection
-Some of the gangs own clubs or strip joints where they might do an appearance
-They need someone to show them around, get weed, liquor, p*ssy

Think of them as travel agents for the ignorant

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I remember when Da Baby hold his own against some Atlanta street cats

:ehh:

lol @ these old ass uncle sounding, Cedric the Entertainer looking ass cats talking about a “permission slip”

Old head said “this is my city” :mjlol:

Say that shyt to Turner Construction or Skanska and see what the fukk will happen.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He's basically saying you don't have to check in with him.

But

He can't tell gang members to not rob you......

:manny: