LA 60s Crip "Big U" Tells Out Of Towners Fuk Corona. Its LA V. Everybody. Check-in Or Else

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
fukk outta here.

He won’t say that shyt to a developer and some bulldozers when they make the hood unrecognizable.

Motherfukker better go learn something on Udemy and be useful

I remember on Black Ink Compton the owner had to ask "permission" from the gang members in that area to open up his shop.

I couldn't help but feel like if a white man wanted to franchise a Starbucks in that same location he wouldn't have to ask permission from anybody but city officials:jbhmm:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I remember on Black Ink Compton the owner had to ask "permission" from the gang members in that area to open up his shop.

I couldn't help but feel like if a white man wanted to franchise a Starbucks in that same location he wouldn't have to ask permission from anybody but city officials:jbhmm:

LOL @ permission.

pep boys don’t need permission for shyt.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

That shyt was staged. Get your info about Compton politics from vh1 reality shows brehs

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Normally I like to hear nggas talk that shyt...

But for real, for real...ngga a whole clown...:manny:

Won't check a cac, but will try to push the line on other brothas...:mjpls:

Ngga old as shyt...and still tryin to be talkin out both sides of his mouth. Are you in the community buildin, or you still in the streets? :hula:

This is why you can't trust nggas, and gotta be skeptical of a ngga true intentions. Were you really pullin strings behind the scene, that led to Nip death, or you tryin to get to the bottom of it, and unite the community? :sas2:

Me personally....I don't even entertain all the mental gymnastics. I just put you to the side wit the rest of the snakes, and treat you accordingly thereafter...:stopitslime:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

City officials tied to tax dollars

Tied to cops.

Who can put a hurt on gang proceeds with a pen.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

And would laugh at the nikkas face