LA brehs did y'all feel that earthquake a minute ago

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:francis:

live right next to the san andreas fault brehs
:wow:.....just 10 miles away from the main branch of the san andreas fault. in a tall ass apartment building that sways when the wind blows. there's no hope for me:mjcry:....and san bernardino/riverside are on soft ground. they say a huge earthquake could literally liquify the ground we live on. we bout to sink into the earth on some drag me to hell shyt
Drag-Me-to-Hell.gif

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:wow:.....just 10 miles away from the main branch of the san andreas fault. in a tall ass apartment building that sways when the wind blows. there's no hope for me:mjcry:....and san bernardino/riverside are on soft ground. they say a huge earthquake could literally liquify the ground we live on. we bout to sink into the earth on some drag me to hell shyt
Drag-Me-to-Hell.gif

Is it at least a newer apartment building?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Is it at least a newer apartment building?
yea they're real nice. they look strong but they just have real thin walls. don't know if that's any indication on how they can handle a big earthquake though. but every new apartment I always get one on the top floor strictly because it's safer in case it collapses. read them stories of people on the lower floors being crushed to death :merchant:....fukk all that. i'll take my chances on top. bottom floor is easier to move into. but if a big quake hits and that shyt falls....99.9% chance you dead:francis:

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yea they're real nice. they look strong but they just have real thin walls. don't know if that's any indication on how they can handle a big earthquake though. but every new apartment I always get one on the top floor strictly because it's safer in case it collapses. read them stories of people on the lower floors being crushed to death :merchant:....fukk all that. i'll take my chances on top. bottom floor is easier to move into. but if a big quake hits and that shyt falls....99.9% chance you dead:francis:

Yeah, a newer apartment building should be cool. They're built to sway like that in earthquakes. Unless an engineer fukked up.... :francis: