O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is piff

did anyone watch the extra vid with behind the scenes

the writers are writing on the spot at they are filming :damn:

it jump the shark a little but they only had 2 months to make it the show was canceled until Netflix picked it up so i give them a pass

Cinematography is amazing
shyt was trash

But yea the cinematography is good

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First 2 seasons were dope, everything after has felt a bit forced... The prison break comparison is spot on. This is what happens when you have a great concept, but a little success makes you take it further than what makes sense
Season 3 and now they got too ridiculous with the Professor having pre plans for everything. This nikka worse than Batman

Also Netflix got this real bad thing in their shows about women fukking shyt up and taking the blame for nothing

How many times we gotta see a plan get tossed away because Tokyo dumbass decides "nah I don't like that plan" while making them goofy ass faces?

Then everybody pulls guns on each other and decide to roll with her reckless decision that nikkas gotta eventually pay for:stopitslime:

And again im seeing this pattern on a lot of Netflix shows but the female chars on this show are WOAT with it

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Professor gonna get killed by that bull from Looney Tunes.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

Why they gotta kill off the best character on the show :mjcry:

My baby Nairobi :to:

Should've had Juanito posted up since Jason Statham didn't know about her :francis:

Facts that goddamn shyt made no sense.

That fake ass statham was dodging bullets like he was barry allen. They done jumped the shark. I'll watch the last 2 episodes but shyt had me looking at the tv like :dahell:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tokyo thinking she should be in charge of anything :mjlol:

Yeah unfortunately the writing has gotten out of hand. I'm willing to suspend disbelief. But when the Professor is on his Doctor Strange shyt and has a contingency plan for every single small hiccup that deviates from the original plan, I'm like
tenor.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I get cliff hangers and all but at some point you gotta write endings as if you dont know you'll be back next season. I'm tired of 5-6 seasons of cliff hangers, b. They going to that well way too much. This season wasn't bad but it wasn't touching any of the previous seasons.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I got through 5 episodes tonight. I told myself I'd only watch 2 :pachaha:

Anyway...

This dude might be the WOAT character in any form of media I've ever seen or read. I really hate this mufukka so much :damn:

I'm looking forward to him trying to drug the treh and getting sonned to Bolivia. I don't understand how they haven't either thrown this mufukka out or killed him yet. I was cheering Denver on when he was punching this mufukka in the face in one of the earlier episodes.

That's why I had to just laugh when that was Stockholm' supposed last straw with Denver, lol. That foo' deserved that shyt ten times over. And that was BEFORE the Cosby shyt. :mjlol:

Last edited: