Official La Casa de Papel / Money Heist Thread

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
You a native speaker?:patrice:
No, I took it in highschool. Then randomly made it a hobby to learn. It's been an interesting process. The one thing I've learned is, Colombia is a fascinating country.

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
It's the most popular Netflix show outside of the US, and Netflix international numbers are huge

This shyt going to season 8:mjlol:

This Argentinean chick I work with was telling me it's HUGE in South America. I was pretty surprised to hear it. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep milking it, but...

The story/acting is really going to struggle without the two best characters in Berlin & Nairobi no longer being around.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Man this season wasn’t that well done , it wasn’t up to par with 1,2 or even 3 !! I rated the other ones from 8.5-9
This one lowkey was a 7 for me , too much unnecessary drama & for being veterans into this whole heist thing , they sure do a lot of dumb shyt .

McPiff

#goat
Daps
This Argentinean chick I work with was telling me it's HUGE in South America. I was pretty surprised to hear it. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep milking it, but...

The story/acting is really going to struggle without the two best characters in Berlin & Nairobi no longer being around.

facts

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tokyo thinking she should be in charge of anything :mjlol:

Yeah unfortunately the writing has gotten out of hand. I'm willing to suspend disbelief. But when the Professor is on his Doctor Strange shyt and has a contingency plan for every single small hiccup that deviates from the original plan, I'm like
tenor.gif
brehr;....im on episode 1 and as soon as nairobi suggested that...i was like wtf

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
They could’ve left out the beginning of the last episode:hhh: and honestly all these flashbacks with Berlin were pointless. They’ve sullied his character.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I'm not as committed to this show as I did first time around. Like it's the same old story every season. They have to come up with something new.

I think this shyt was supposed to be like a 1 season mini series but due to popularity they had to keep adding more seasons. They can't seem to come up with new stories.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yeah. this shyt has DEFINITELY lost its luster.

Im barely getting thru this shyt.

Might finally be time to start up that Al Pacino Hunters joint.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
lol naw, I can follow along a Colombian show, but not so much this Spain stuff, its like every word tapers off with that lisp.
I agree. I tried watching in original format and couldn't bare listening to the dialogue cuz of their lisps. I'm like, "put your tongue back inside your mouth!" :mindblown:

But yeah I agree with everyone else that this season isn't up to par with the others and just doesn't feel the same. Like the professor and his ridiculousness, something just rubs me wrong about him, and just everybody in general. Still got the finale to watch and I'm sure there'll be some sort of foolishness. Season has felt like a drag tho.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
They could’ve left out the beginning of the last episode:hhh: and honestly all these flashbacks with Berlin were pointless. They’ve sullied his character.

They used Berlin to try and make us care about Palermo, but it hasn't worked. They should've never killed off Berlin :francis: