La Spoelstra Nostra - The Offical 2019-20 Miami Heat Season Thread - *Dons Only*

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I would cut costs a bit and let go of Andre and dragic and focus on Dunn starting next year as well as adding pf. I think this team is a big man away from being Champs for a few years. The talent is there add more size and probay a more athletic pg and we should be set. Always felt the heat undersized but played way bigger than the stats.

Herro should start hope he bulls up a bit, get Duncan a drive game.

Mostly get bam and big to play along side him to make him rest a bit more of defense. Lakers were too big no homo.

Lakers are a weird team sometimes they can't shoot worth a lick but they too big and levron even at 35 is too dominant and gets to the paint too easily.

Even a healthy DeMarcus cousins should work. A one year deal and make him just take up space and spread bam out along with those shooters and we should be good.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I would cut costs a bit and let go of Andre and dragic and focus on Dunn starting next year as well as adding pf. I think this team is a big man away from being Champs for a few years. The talent is there add more size and probay a more athletic pg and we should be set. Always felt the heat undersized but played way bigger than the stats.

Mostly get bam and big to play along side him to make him rest a bit more of defense. Lakers were too big no homo.

Lakers are a weird team sometimes they can't shoot worth a lick but they too big and levron even at 35 is too dominant and gets to the paint too easily.

Even a healthy DeMarcus cousins should work. A one year deal and make him just take up space and spread bam out along with those shooters and we should be good.

This is one of the few teams that can't have a run it back mentality. I 100% agree on letting go of Iggy and even Dragic if the price is too high.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Looking towards next season, first thing I’d do is see what NO is looking to get for Jrue. I think he’d be a perfect fit. It probably wouldn’t be enough but KO and Nunn would be ideal.

Give Dragic a big 1 year deal with a wink wink that he’s coming back at a discount the following year. If you would’ve asked me after round 2 I would’ve said definitely bring back Crowder but now I’m not sure. If they could get Ibaka for the same money that would be better
Crowder has been phenomenal. Even when he was bricking 3’s, a lot of it had to do with teams respecting his shot. Crowder has been that two-way glue-guy the heat have always needed. I would love to keep Crowder. He fits this team like a glove. As much as I’d love Ibaka......

But man Ibaka would be perfect also...:patrice:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

I wouldnt mind Cousins I just dont know what a healthy version of him looks like. He looked pretty bad the last time he was on the court. We do desperately need a big.

Dragic was playing at a 6th man of the year level prior to the bubble, I’d keep him and look to draft or trade for a bigger guard. Last time Riley thought the team was a piece away he traded for Dragic, obviously with Bosh health situation we never saw what could have been, but it’ll be interesting to see if this run spurs him to move a few pieces now instead of waiting for next summer.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Great season. Hell of a ride. We were two wins away. Possibly a few injuries away as well. But that’s behind us now. Regroup. Re-took and come back on a mission. Jimmy & Spo will deliver a title.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been sad all day. Some of my homies was like “Bro, y’all wasn’t even supposed to be there” but I feel like we were supposed to be there and we could have won which is why it stings.

Then you got all these goofy as sport sites having us lower ranked in the power rankings then teams we smashed in the playoffs.