Ladies, be honest if you could be born again as a man would you?

Ness

Banned
Daps
we all kno "female" is a struggle gender :mjlol:

women are basically walkin L's for demselves and their family in most of the planet :manny:

im so happy i got a penis. i lucked out :banderas:

i cant imagine livin a poverty life as a woman :huhldup:
can't even open my own jars :mjlol:
bleedin once a month :merchant:
suckin dikk :scust:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
As long as simps are around they are always going to enjoy it the minute dudes wake up and start #HOHing then they all already know what it is.

Giselle

Daps
Never!

I love being a female :queen:

Being a male isn't that great anyway. How do I know? Because there are already so many males who want to be one of us lol. There are much more men who want to be women than there are women who want to be men. That should tell you something.

i cant imagine livin a poverty life as a woman :huhldup:

One of the great things about being a female is that we can be poor without being frowned upon and we always have someone to help us. The govt/food stamps, volunteers/homeless shelters for women, we can also use men for money, or we can sell sex.

When men are poor, they get bashed and their "manhood" gets insulted. You're seen as lazy.There are less homeless shelters for men. I don't think you guys can easily get help from the govt. Most of you can't sell sex unless you're selling it to other men. & you can't really use women for money.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Women have too much privilege to say they have it harder. All they have to do is have babies...and if they infertile...they still can be valuable. Men have to work hard, provide and women spend all our money. Most men I know who have money problems come from women. We are seen less than a man if we can't provide and make our women happy. Feminism also hurt men and women and society still have huge demands on us with the added advantages of being a woman.