ladies..do yall listen to rap?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That demeans women etc.? I havent in recent years after I had a talk with myvery informed older cousin (who I look. up to) kicked some knowledge to me.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Most of the rap I listen to does but I don't really listen to rap like that. I like rnb, alt. rock, electro, and pop more

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't go out of my way to, but if the song is good, I'll listen to it. I don't believe politics has a place when it comes to artistry. This whole "ban Dolce & Gabbana" movement, for example because of their views on same sex marriage.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
i listen to anything. As long as it sounds good.

the lyrics could be "i'm gonna beat juicy to death and poke out her eyes" and I'll be like :stylin:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Ofcourse i do! i listen to anything from underground to anything thats very commercial, when i was younger i was stanning Pac and eminem:noah:i even got my Dad to cop a few fiddy albums and blast it in the car when driving me home from school:pachaha:and don't even forget 50, but yeah my taste in music is very eclectic, i miss the days when rap was rap and not the nonsense they make today :pacspit:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
I listen to rap music, the ones who go out of their way to demean women are the ones I don't take seriously or purchasing anything from. If their music comes on its just on, I feel no way about it.

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
lil bibby, lil herb, roots manuva and some grime tunes

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I don't go out of my way to, but if the song is good, I'll listen to it. I don't believe politics has a place when it comes to artistry. This whole "ban Dolce & Gabbana" movement, for example because of their views on same sex marriage.

Since when Rap care about gay marriage :wtf:
Not much anymore. I feel like I outgrew it.

So what do you listen to instead?