Ladies do y’all think that men understand that

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
us lookin at them and smiling is literally us throwing the first shot ?

I always see men saying how women don’t approach but if we are looking ur way and smiling it’s us throwing a hint

Every guy that approached me, I noticed them first and looked and smiled with out saying a thing

That’s like one of the oldest laws of attraction

Add ur opinion

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
That's you tho.

Another woman might say she smiles at everyone and that's not a sign she is interested.

Also, these dudes are dumb. They gonna start thinking every woman who is smiling in front of them likes them. Even the cashier at the store who is just trying to provide good customer service.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
My smile is a mask that means state what you want and get out of my face. Its my way of being polite.

For the guys I like I make it obvious in letting them know through flirting or my approach. I'm either picking their minds, being very playful or practically molesting them. Men like feminine attention and they like being approached. The only real obstacle is determining if attraction is mutual. Once you get passed that its whatever.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
My smile is a mask that means state what you want and get out of my face. Its my way of being polite.

For the guys I like I make it obvious in letting them know through flirting or my approach. I'm either picking their minds, being very playful or practically molesting them. Men like feminine attention and they like being approached. The only real obstacle is determining if attraction is mutual. Once you get passed that its whatever.
:picard:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power

Its how I crossed the friend zone line with my ex. I used to specifically like accidently sitting on his lap (dik) and looking at him like :mjpls:. I was feeling him up before then so by the time I worked up to sitting on and grazing his dik with my hand (by accident of course) he knew what it was.

It works. :manny:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Its how I crossed the friend zone line with my ex. I used to specifically like accidently sitting on his lap (dik) and looking at him like :mjpls:. I was feeling him up before then so by the time I worked up to sitting on and grazing his dik with my hand (by accident of course) he knew what it was.

It works. :manny:

giphy.gif

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

We can't have it both ways, breh. If we want women to be up front, we can't give them the :mjpls: :picard: when they do just that.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
sexual harrasment isn't cool breh

Not in the slightest. That said you or I may not like some chick we don't know like that just copping a seat on our laps, but in the case of ol' girl and the dude she was after ... it worked and he was cool with it. She went about it a bit :whoa: but from what she said, she had been handsy with the breh in question for some time prior and from what she told us, which wasn't much, he didn't give her the :ufdup:.

This might not make sense, but while we have an objective idea of what sexual harassment is ... if the target of the advance doesn't feel harassed or doesn't consider the advance to be sexual harassment based on his or her personal standard of tolerance ... then that's just how that is. It's subjective.

You don't have to agree with the methods -- and I don't blame you if you don't, because that would have been a bit much for me :hubie: off the rip -- but she gave that man an obvious, clear as day sign to shoot the shot, which is what we as a gender have been asking to get for some time now. It is what it is. :yeshrug: