Ladies Ever Consider Submission as a Way to Win?

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
The key component to surrender (submission robs us of agency) is trust and boundaries.

You can only trust your man to the capacity you trust yourself.

I trust myself to pick myself back up if this shyt hits the fan.

I trust beloved to show up in the healthiest way he sees fit pertaining us and he does.

To err is human and men grow into better men when they’re allowed to make mistakes and correct them.

We grow into better women allowing them.

My grandma used to say, “you either keep love and lose power or keep power and lose love but you can’t have both.”

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
So my shytty roommate finally left at the beginning of the month. He was trying to be slick and be in the house when I wasn't there. But little did he know, I changed the locks on his ass. :pachaha:So he shows up and when he discovers he can't get into the house he calls me mad as hell. I tell him I'm around the corner and I will be there in a second so that he can get the rest of his things and he hangs up in my face. Ya girl is heated and ready to cuss his ass out when I get home. :birdman: But I didn't go with it. Instead when I get there I open the door in silence and then offer to help him with the rest of his things. He accepts and by the time we are done moving the rest of his shyt he's like "I understand why you changed the locks:to:." Out smoothly with no drama:ld:. I like.

Drama begets more drama.

I hope you learned a valuable lesson

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Submission is a funny word and for a Black woman I could understand how that could be tiriggering ( due to our history of slavery) This is a long thread so I'm sure some one mentioned it but Co operation is a better word. I watched a Netflix docuseries called Sex Explained It was narrated by Janelle Monae and had plenty of LGBT representation so there was no Mansplaining going on.

They said that studies showed that attraction was based on Genes and Environment and that most gay people have straight siblings. And they said that most people are attracted to people who share their worldview.

So if someone's thinking is wildly incongruent with your's then it probably won't work out. And everyone who dealt with loved ones did something that'd rather not do Because they didn't want to hear their mouth. So it would be wierd to take a long leap off a short pier because your Man said so..

But this is what would be considered submission by Man:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I got a submission for you:

Philly cheesesteak, ham and cheese, and gabagool with provolone and vinegar peppers

Make me that and if I'm high enough I might toss you a $20 :ehh: