Ladies, how do you feel about polyamory?

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Some dude I went to high school with sent me an invite to some polyamory group on facebook. I DM'd him and told him I'm not interested in that stuff, he sent me the invite 3 more times & a kinky sex group invite. So I blocked him. It offended me because I've never had a one on one conversation with this dude I've seen him around school but thats it.

I would never do it. Becasue people do that shyt now with these love triangles and dudes going back and forth between exes and new gf. I cant ever see it working out long term. I want wife+ husband+ kids in a passionate faithful relationship. When I think of polyamorous relationship I think of Amina, Peter & Tara from L&HH NY. Where the man is really benefiting the most.

tater

Superstar
Daps
Just some flowery language to say you want to be a hoe.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Just some flowery language to say you want to be a hoe.

Not a hoe, at all.

I'm a lover, I'm in love, madly.

If I wanted to be a hoe I'm well equipped to do that. But I have chosen something that is challenging...it's changing me and it's PAINFUL, so fukking painful.

But it's love, and I'm a lover...a great one. I can do this. I have to.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Some dude I went to high school with sent me an invite to some polyamory group on facebook. I DM'd him and told him I'm not interested in that stuff, he sent me the invite 3 more times & a kinky sex group invite. So I blocked him. It offended me because I've never had a one on one conversation with this dude I've seen him around school but thats it.

I would never do it. Becasue people do that shyt now with these love triangles and dudes going back and forth between exes and new gf. I cant ever see it working out long term. I want wife+ husband+ kids in a passionate faithful relationship. When I think of polyamorous relationship I think of Amina, Peter & Tara from L&HH NY. Where the man is really benefiting the most.

This ain't L&HH.

This is me already having a family and meeting my soul mate...I been trying to fly with one wing this whole time. I refuse to not have her in my life, she will have to turn her back before I will .And while it is fun an 'different' at times it's a relationship, not a swingers party. It's a commitment, it's a growth process and it's evoking a lot of pain and repressed feelings that need to get out of the way so I can be who I truly am.

This woman is my wing...she's family, I'ma support her, keep her secrets and be her guide.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The beauty of dating a poly chick who's also bi...
When y'all out and a fine ass Chick walks in you're both looking and eye-fukking her at the same time :banderas: