Ladies: How Important is Sexual Chemistry in a Relationship?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Nice thread, this is something a lot of us men don’t take note of enough. Not all of us but a lot of us just want to bust that nut and get our objective completed. Sure, gives us more time to do our own thing but in the process you neglected your partner. It’s kinda boring to me to me to be that sexually selfish. As a teen it was one thing, but as an adult I can’t short change a woman because she pressed all my buttons to get me out my clothes and clearly I did the same to her so why make it so shallow or unfulfilling. Sex should always be a fun and passionate experience.

What helps me personally is that I’m very empathetic generally. A woman is giving you a lot of trust to open up to you in that way. So sexually speaking, I genuinely get off on bringing a woman to true climax. I try to challenge myself to keep that standard because it feels like I rewarded her for trusting me with her desires. It’s also a confidence boost overall personally and between her and I the extra effort defines myself as a man that can satisfy her from the first conversation to the first climax.

In my mind, it’s a woman’s role to entice a man to want sex with their allure and their ability to arouse men through their own, special beautifully curated aesthetics which enhances their attractiveness, it’s both sides roles to cultivate it through vibrant interaction, and the man’s role is to have the confidence to initiate sex and the strength and stamina to sustain the experience and bring the woman and himself to a real amazing climax(es).

When the equation is paid attention to it makes for an amazing outcome for everyone involved. We press each other’s buttons anyway so why not go harder where it counts? :ehh:
old post but IMO it's women's responsibility to bring themself to climax. learn to fukking communicate ladies and learn your bodies for godssake

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree and I agree with someone else you said in another thread.

If a woman doesn’t WANT you off the rip she never will.

That is 1000% fact. That natural lust can’t be faked; it’s either there from the start or it’s not.

Unmitigated facts.

That's why I only pursue women that showed genuine interest in me first

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
It's pretty damn important. Like I couldn't be with a woman who wasn't sexual and enjoys it a few times a week. I've been with someone who I had great relationship chemistry with. There was something there. She could go a month and some change and not be interested in sex. When we did it was carnal and intimate, but it's like it drained her sex battery. She didn't like PDAs, even down to holding hands. We both got tired of each other. She was tired of me wanting sex on a regular basis, and I was tired of trying to initiate and her getting aggravated. I also got tired of wonder if I just wasn't satisfying her. That relationship ended badly. Now I was told that I was the a$$hole, by a few people, because I was putting sex first. Sex isn't everything in a relationship, but it's pretty damn important. It sadly can trickle to other aspects of your life.