Ladies, how rich would a man have to be in order to overcome not being physically attractive to you?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'd hoe myself out to a leathery old
bytch if she was worth like 20-30 million.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tbh if you foolish or simpish enough to not realize a woman your seeing/dating/married is about that goldigging life you gotta hold that L.Most dudes with a ounce of foresight can tell the gold diggers a mile away tho.

break it down for me i've always just took that quote for exactly what it said.what am i missing.

What you're missing is the shortsighted view of if I get money I'll be good no matter what. That's the classic assumption from someone who's never had it. Money grants people a lot of things but if that person hasn't developed any people skills or a personality the money will be used to purchase people whether they realize it or not. I've seen what's behind that rich/celeb curtain and I'm good. Tons of people have money and power and are still alone. It's sad friend.

I've tried to be around people I don't like for some incentives, it doesn't work. My facial expressions gives me away all the time. :pachaha: