Ladies, How would you feel if your engagement ring came from Aliexpress or Jeulia and not Jarad?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women are stupid.

show them this, all facts on how theyve been TOLD to value diamonds like they're some super rare gem when that shyt looks like glass and they'll still tell you they want some dude to drop 7 months pay or whatever stupid shyt it is for their dumbass

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Why are you marrying her :picard:

It's not about where you buy it but why. Your reasoning is truly fukked up.

Otherwise nothing wrong with being savvy with your money. A good value and thoughtful ring>>>>>>>overpriced bling
How much carats do u want ?

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Husband had bought me a nice ass ring from Walmart for $98. shyt is beautiful.

I always told myself if a ring is over $300 I’d show him my deep appreciation for it but have it returned for something cheaper and have the difference go towards the wedding/home

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I never understood saving up 3 months worth of checks to buy a ring for bytch who might someday tell me my moms aint shyt and take half my shyt. Chime in with your thoughts

Jeulia
Engagement Rings, Engagement Rings for Women - Jeulia Jewelry

Aliexpress
Buy engagement ring and get free shipping on AliExpress.com

I saw a video not too long ago about the entire idea of an engagement ring being something engineered by DeBeers, right down to the 3 month salary rule. Apparently, prior to the 1930s, I think, it was not a standard practice to give diamond engagement rings.

Also saw a video on how weddings, as many people have them now, were reserved for royalty/aristocracy/folks with money to show off to those without it. Common folk had simple ceremonies with family and no white dress.

Sadly, I think the idea of both are so ingrained in the culture now, you could try explaining this logically to your lady and she might still expect both.

To answer your question, though, I would rather have that money in some kind of account or investment, not a piece of jewelry.