Ladies: How you deal with mama's boyfriend/stepdad living at your house?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm dealing with a lot teens who are going through this, but I don't what advice to give. Alot of these girls don't like him because he's not their dads. Sometimes tell them what to do. None are in abusive relationship as far as I know. But they don't respect them because they're living with their moms but not contributing to the house. I know of some girls who have moved out, live with auntie, grandma, etc. But my question is did your mother had rules? Did you feel she chose him over you? And if so how did you deal with that?

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
None of the kids business what grown folks do
But they still have to live in the house with them. Not their business who their moms let live in the house, sure.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
If they're not abusing them or doing anything out the way then what is there to do about it?

Mama gotta have a life too Jody

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
None of the kids business what grown folks do
This.

As kids most only see a man coming in dropping off some dikk and eating up all the snacks. Momma might have him buy groceries or pay a few bills or get her car fixed. shyt that doesn't pertain to the kids.

(This is if he's not doing anything illegal or perverted)

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My momma never played that. Even when my parents separated. She said something happened to her when my grandparents broke up and my grandma had a different man. She never said what but you can guess. She was always very protective of my person. Idk if that's what you asked tho.

Cake

Banned
Daps
But they still have to live in the house with them. Not their business who their moms let live in the house, sure.
long as dude isn't abusing them its not their business. Kid has no say in their parents dating life and most parents wont entertain the idea of taking dating dating advice from their kids.

Kid can always move out. That's what I would do

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
full
2 times

wp5Rjr.gif

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
s
long as dude isn't abusing them its not their business. Kid has no say in their parents dating life and most parents wont entertain the idea of taking dating dating advice from their kids.

Kid can always move out. That's what I would do
Maybe I'm not being clear. This is about how do girls deal with the conflict of this man living in their houses. Telling them what to do, even though they're not their dad. Feeling like their mother is being advantage of or feeling like she takes his side. Over the child's side.

Cake

Banned
Daps
s

Maybe I'm not being clear. This is about how do girls deal with the conflict of this man living in their houses. Telling them what to do, even though they're not their dad. Feeling like their mother is being advantage of or feeling like she takes his side. Over the child's side.
:dame:who the fukk are you talking to like that?