Daps
i dont really have any staples but currently

cetaphil cleanser mostly during whenever i take a shower
mercier tinted moisturizer with spf for daytime
neutrogena wipes whenever i need freshening up
olay regenerist for night when i remember

i'll use a mask, spin brush, and steam sometimes in the dryer seasons

i see you op, your skin seems pretty good

How do you find the spin brush? Like is it gentle enough on your face or cause any break outs?

My skin is trash breh, I don’t have pimples but I have lots of acne scars around my cheeckbone area .. I feel like masterbation causes acne too

I feel you on the acne scars- what you can do for the hyperpigmentation is use skin care products (exfoliator/cleanser) with salicyclic acid or glycolic acid. Apparently these are better than manual scrubs for removing layers of your skin and help get rid of the acne scars.

Daps
How do you find the spin brush? Like is it gentle enough on your face or cause any break outs?

mine came with a softer brush and a harder brush but its not very gentle lol. but it doesnt really hurt. it dont think they recommend to use it every day. when i have it in my routine it's usually maybe a few times a week.

it doesnt cause breakouts for me but i never really breakout to begin with.

tater

Superstar
Daps
Day:
-Cream/oil based face wash - right now using alba pineapple something. I also use this Desert Essence creamy a-d-e vitamin cleanser.
-Toner - they have an aloe based toner that goes with desert essence, or I use witch hazel.
-Shiseido eye cream (I think it’s white lucent or something, it’s for dark circles)
-shiseido moisturizer with SPF (I’ve tried various lines in the brand, they’re all pretty good.)

Night

-Repeat with the above cleansers/toners, or just use some wipes. I mainly end up using the wipes because I’m lazy.
-eye cream
- shiseido night moisture recharge

I also exfoliate at least once a week with a face loofah thing. If I notice I’m having a significant amount of breakouts (rare) I keep a bottle of neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask. It usually dries out any Whiteheads or pimples overnight! It has benzoyl peroxide in it so I would caution against using it everyday or any product with that chemical for that matter as it causes premature aging.

Shiseido makes great moisturizers. They’re rather pricey, but they usually have bottles at Marshall’s or tj maxx, it’s typically sold at department stores. Usually the bottle lasts me the majority of the year as I only use one squirt per application so I don’t mind spending the money because it lasts. It’s a Japanese brand, don’t be turned off by all the lightening creams lol. They have other products and they’re really good. I’ve been using their products since I was a teenager (same as the earth science line that I stumbled on at the health food store), and they haven’t steered me wrong yet.

I NEVER go out the house without using an SPF moisturizer on my face even in the winter or cloudy weather.

Sometimes I won’t wash my face in the morning if I did a full nights wash and just put on the SPF moisturizer. You don’t want to strip your skin of the oils it produces, it will dry it out further depending on your skin type and the products you’re using. As long as you don’t sweat excessively at night it shouldn’t be a big deal.

If you have dark marks on your face you can get a bleach cream or try lemon juice. This is just for spot correcting, don’t put it on your whole face. My friend does chemical peels for her hyperpigmentation, but the down time is too much for me.

Daps
i have acne so it depends if my skin is doing a full on military coup or being reasonable

reasonable:
1)cetaphil cleanser (many stores like target and family dollar now sell a generic version so don't pay full price)
2)facial lotion with spf (i am now using cerave)- everyone should use sunblock but i don't recommend using regular sunblock on your face because a)it can cause breakouts and b) it leaves a white/ashy residue on your face. only put sunblock directly on your face if you are going swimming or at the beach
3)weekly mask-i either use aztec clay mixed with acv or i opt for a home mircoderm abrasion like olay.

military coup
1)neutrogena clear pore mask/cleanser. i use it as cleanser every morning and most nights. the nights i don't use it as a cleanser i will use it as a mask
2)facial lotion with spf
3)differin acne gel on trouble areas at night

i also always carry blot sheets with me because sometimes my t-zone gets shiny which isn't flattering