Ladies of the Coli: Have You Ever Been Friendzoned?

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I've been in the friendzone for like 3 years with one of my male friends. We're actually pretty good friends now.....all he does is fukk hoes and throw them to the side like trash. He told me that my standards are too high for me to be so young but he "likes" me :patrice:

We went on 2 dates until he realized that he just want to be friends with me. :manny:

:dwillhuh: He got you in his piggy bank. Gonna break it when he convinced himself that he's ready to settle down.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Isn't it annoying/difficult to stay friends with a man who has friendzoned you? I usually just stop talking to them and move on.
yes for the other one but this one not so much. At first I was sorta in my feelings until I witnessed how he treats other women. He realized that I wasnt the one to pull that one night stand shyt with from the jump and possibly got a little intimidated? IDK but we have a good time when we link up though

Daps
I asked this guy I've known for a while why he never wanted to date me and he said once he puts a woman in the friend zone, she can't come out. I was like :yeshrug: who knew.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Male perspective here, alert:

A few years ago, met a really fine Indian chick (i'm talking the frame, face and personality to boot; extremely rare find, well for my area). I mean, this was the type of broad that, every place i went to with her, she turned heads.

Introduced through a mutual friend. She was feeling the kid and i did her. But the mutual buddy of mines was also into her, so out of respect, i didn't cross the boundaries.

(there was one night where after we kicked it, i dropped her off and she asked me to stay at her place cuz i looked too drunk to drive home and that she's make me breakfast. Doggies, i declined that shiit. In retrospect, WHAT THE FUKK?!).

Long story short, i began to develop feelings for her and even got to the point where i was being mean.

And one night, a bunch of her home girls came in from BC (where she's from) and somehow the dialogue about "Why are Candian girls so into American men?" And then the question, "Do American men have a preference to Canuck women the way Canucks fancy yanks?"

And i was like, "Ummm... I think they're okay, but they have no swag... so i just tend to friend zone them so i can hear their accents. Btw, we're gonna be late to the club. Aboot what time is it? LOL!"

Doggie, she was like, "Ugh!! So you friend zoneded me? Yeah right! Eh?" (and you can see how flustered and confused she was, even a little shocked).

Then she goes, "Actually, i friends zoneded you first."

She was upset all night breighs. And i think i actually axed all my chances of getting premium punjab puss.

She was real fine breaghs. Too bad i don't got pics.

Ugh. Learn to live with regrets.

Haven't seented her in over a year. Kinda miss her. Last i heard she was with a brotha who's a doctor. Good for her. Hope she's happy.

I hate to admit that i fukked this one up...

But the reality is...