Ladies Of TheColi....Would You Attend Wife School??....Oct 23-25 Orlando, FL....Its Going Down....

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
So your happiness revolves around sex.

Maslowr.png

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
yea id go if I found a sponsor

I think with some of my ideals on relationships, feminists would really hate me and oust me from the female gender if they could but I also believe in equality to a certain extent.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: can she just keep them around because she likes the nikka? Or maybe she do want a backup plan.....how is that not smart? :stopitslime: a bytch has to cut off every nikka she ever known every time she gets wifed?????? Nah.

You sound insecure about your girl having friends and I've def been burned in the past :mjlol: that's how this shyt works there are Ws and Ls and most people got a little of both

Why do my views upset you?:yeshrug: I think we just see things differently....if you want your girl to talk to no males but you tell her that...a lot of women will agree to that.... but I would never :mjlol: it's dumb to me

Having a "backup plan" DURING a relationship is basically defeatist and admitting future failure. Not to mention it's low key cheating :francis:

My girl won't have any male friends that she's physically attracted to, for the same reason I won't have any female friends I'm attracted to if I'm in a relationship. Too much unnecessary tension involved in that :francis:

Then again I never have and never would cheat, so maybe I think differently from y'all :yeshrug:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Never said it was...but there is more to life than sex.

Yeah, but speaking in the boundaries of a marriage, which is what this topic is about
How much is self actualization gonna get you through them cold, lonely, horny nights? :jbhmm:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
A dude who is always chasing tale isn't going to stop b/c he meets someone great. He has to already be in that place. You have to choose partners based on the characteristic they have today and not what they might or "should" have. Expecting a dude who lives on my p*ssy to be faithful is a waste of time.

BTW I know plenty if faith men. I know quite a few.

PS no I wouldn't go to this class. Lenon Honor tells me everything I need to know.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A dude who is always chasing tale isn't going to stop b/c he meets someone great. He has to already be in that place. You have to choose partners based on the characteristic they have today and not what they might or "should" have. Expecting a dude who lives on my p*ssy to be faithful is a waste of time.

BTW I know plenty if faith men. I know quite a few.

PS no I wouldn't go to this class. Lenon Honor tells me everything I need to know.

Of those faithful dudes how many would you have honestly dated:sas2: