Ladies: Post ugly men

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
rtl-cast-9a-2560x1440.jpg

Ugly inside and out. I dont care if its just acting.

My girl got me hooked on this and we binged it this week. I couldn’t figure out why half of the women were so amazed by him.

:dame:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Not a single ugly man posted so far. These are just regular to very very basic men. But ugly? No.

If this thread had been made in my youth Id have flooded the thread with ugly guys... But :flabbynsick::francis: now so I dont feel any pleasure in puttibg down some stranger or actual aquaintance over something they have no control over.

The B***h pudding was extra thick in my youth... But now Im trying to tamp it down. Well ad much as I can coz i did expect to see actually physically ugly men, not men whose personalities/actions/tv roles ya'll hate so you wanna classify theit basic asses as ugly.

Daps
Not a single ugly man posted so far. These are just regular to very very basic men. But ugly? No.

If this thread had been made in my youth Id have flooded the thread with ugly guys... But :flabbynsick::francis: now so I dont feel any pleasure in puttibg down some stranger or actual aquaintance over something they have no control over.

U so beautiful inside and out