Ladies, what are your thoughts on "nice girls"?

Daps
You an immigrant or something? Otherwise aint you westernized yourself :mjlol:

I came across the Mexico border last year. The east Mexican border.

full

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
You're the dumb one as you clearly can't read. When I said challenging I literally said not necessarily loud or belligerent. I also said nothing about black women or white women. That's a you problem. I personally only go for black women. I like a soft woman but if a woman likes me too much too soon I get alarm signals and that happens way too often. Got women trying to lock me down within a matter of weeks. Nope. You took all that I wrote, looked at it through a lens or myopia, write all that bullshyt, and concluded I like difficult women. That ain't what I said. You dumb as hell. A man with means and a man with abundance knows to be wary of any woman that tries to squirrel her way into your life especially if you as a man haven't necessarily earned it. Only a man feasting on scrape goes for a low value women that says wack shyt like,"you're smarter than me" and talks down to herself and does some sucker shyt. She could very well cheat on you in the future since she's so easy and insecure.

Black women are fine. They're pretty easy to tame. Women are women. They just need some love and patience. Give em that seductive talk, walk back to give space, come back with seductive talk, walk back, be persistent, consistent, but show you don't need ol girl. Her masculine energy will crumble.

What about it isn't a nice girl?

Overly available.
Low self esteem.
Bad self talk.
Acts like she isn't good enough for me.
Questionable stalker esque behavior.
Tried to weasel her way into a relationship trying to guilt trip me about other women.
Insecurity.
Only knew her for two to three weeks and she acted like she found her husband.

All of that compliments the definition of a nice guy. Which is definitely a "nice girl".
You do realise that there’s a difference between a nice girl and a low self esteem girl right? Yeah sometimes their traits may overlap but there’s still a difference.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I'm a nice girl until I'm not nice no more

:sas2:
So what that means? you evolve into spicy mode?? lmao. Must be that Naija and Caribbean mixture. Guess I gotta fly to the UK to sample that:youngsabo:

Men say they like nice girls but here's the thought -- nice girls don't really provide a challenge. Truth is, being emotionally polarizing is far more exciting:whew:

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
So what that means? you evolve into spicy mode?? lmao. Must be that Naija and Caribbean mixture. Guess I gotta fly to the UK to sample that:youngsabo:

Men say they like nice girls but here's the thought -- nice girls don't really provide a challenge. Truth is, being emotionally polarizing is far more exciting:whew:

I'm nice until people take it for a weakness and when I stop being nice and turn 🧊 somebody starts behaving shocked. You may be right, I should just be wicked from start.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

Nah, u don't want a woman cussing u in patois, pidgin and Sowth London.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

:wow:
This is very true, but is also a sign of someone who is emotionally unavailable and possibly damaged.

But I’m sure it’s fun if you’re dealing with someone who doesn’t know how damaged you are :skip:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Would be interested to know what happened

@Jupiter Jazz update us
I don't fukking know breh.

I deal with women that like me and make it easy for me but sometimes it crosses a barrier where she likes me so much it's unattractive. This woman I made a thread about she said I was better than her (in some ways) and it just turned me off. I like confident women and some times it felt like she was groveling for approval. It just felt so unattractive and turned me off. It came across as low self esteem and women like that have the air that they'll cheat. I had to end it and cut her off.

Last edited: