Ladies, what defines a man's masculinity to you?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Calm

Not so much a sign of masculinity but something that I find attractive since my mind and emotions tend to run at 180mph even if it doesn't show. Calm and logical not brain dead or emotionally stunted but just calm, poised being on the inside how I tend to appear on the outside.

Maturity also, the willingness to accept that sometimes life's hard or doesn't give you what you want but he's not going to throw a temper tantrum. He let's it out in his own way but knows not to lash out and if he does is man enough to admit error and apologise.

I feel like I'm writing a wishlist so I'll stop there :whoa:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Calm

Not so much a sign of masculinity but something that I find attractive since my mind and emotions tend to run at 180mph even if it doesn't show. Calm and logical not brain dead or emotionally stunted but just calm, poised being on the inside how I tend to appear on the outside.

Maturity also, the willingness to accept that sometimes life's hard or doesn't give you what you want but he's not going to throw a temper tantrum. He let's it out in his own way but knows not to lash out and if he does is man enough to admit error and apologise.

Fantasy land beloved

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Calm

Fantasy land beloved

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Strength, confidence and skilled, how he holds his body and carries himself. Men who are overbearing, and whiney and act like bullies come off insecure and bytchy