Ladies - What is the best thing a man can do to go from "We're dating" to "We're together"

Daps
Been seeing this girl for a little over two weeks and I am starting to like her quite a lot. She's educated, independent, funny, nurturing, and really good at sex. I like to think that I reciprocate all of those qualities.

She's someone I can see myself in a serious relationship with. I'm a chronic overthinker, so it might seem weird that I'm asking this question because it should be organic and apparent that something deeper is brewing. However, I met her online so the signs can be illusionary.

For you - What are things men do that foster a crave to pursue something serious, and also what signs do you show to them?

DivaForever

RIP Selena
Daps
We went to tarzhey and he was picking out homegood stuff like towels, female body wash, tampons.. to keep at his condo.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sound like you simping.

Just go with the flow and enjoy her company, anything passed that is a bonus. Stop overthinking shyt.

As far as chicks go, when she ready she gonna claim you... you just keep doing ya thing young blood. Stay on your purpose.

Daps
Sound like you simping.

Just go with the flow and enjoy her company, anything passed that is a bonus. Stop overthinking shyt.

As far as chicks go, when she ready she gonna claim you... you just keep doing ya thing young blood. Stay on your purpose.

Needed to hear that. There's not much I can do now beyond just being myself.

Happy Thanksgiving. :jawalrus:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Needed to hear that. There's not much I can do now beyond just being myself.

Happy Thanksgiving. :jawalrus:
I'm English so idk about that thanksgiving shyt but yeah b, just do you. She likes that.

Let ur intentions known doe.. Drop a lil game like "if you was MY girl, you wouldn't be ____" :jawalrus:
In a jokey way... you get my drift.

But yeah don't give it too much thought, let the chicks worry about that b.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Two weeks ain't shyt breh you in the early first impressions get to know you faze...Give it sometime, let things progress organically...

Daps
Just break up with her now and save both of you a headache:francis:

Just because I posted my thoughts on The Coli doesn't mean I was running off to go tell her. I traveled home for the holiday for almost a week, so it was a good break. I backed off a bit. We saw each other again tonight, and it was spectacular. There's a lot of physical and mental chemistry, so i'm learning how to let things fall in place. Unfortunately, I overthink things. :snoop:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Just say y'all together and see how she responds.

But in all seriousness just stay the course. No need to rush to a milestone when the journey to it is going along good.