Ladies, What Y'all Think About These T Shirts? (They Look Like Dresses?)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How do y'all feel about grown men wearing these kinda t shirts? I'm 22 and I buy the regular length equivalent of these type of t shirts. Muscular lean body type and I'm relatively tall (6'1).

When I first saw these they looked like dresses to me so I just bought'em regular length. How y'all feel about them?

asos--super-longline-t-shirt-with-contrast-raglan-sleeves-and-scooped-hem-product-1-25132372-1-903595180-normal.jpeg

asos-brand-super-longline-long-sleeve-t-shirt-with-contrast-raglan-sleeves-original-189484.jpg

asos-brand-super-longline-t-shirt-with-scoop-neck-original-301890.jpg

I already own these type of shirts above but in regular length like this:

image1xl.jpg

I'm thinking of putting more effort in the way I dress rather than just rocking plain t shirts for the most part. I don't wear skinny jeans or pants just straight, I own a couple joggers but I like them a bit baggy. Thinking if I bought them long I could wear a button down over it or something.

Kinda hesitant cause them shirts look kinda moist but I've seen it look fire at times :patrice:

Help a breh out.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup:I couldn't wear that shyt. I walk down the street and some dude like "AY, GIRL! C'MER" cause the way that stupid ass shirt would sit on my bubble ass, pause.:hubie:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup:I couldn't wear that shyt. I walk down the street and some dude like "AY, GIRL! C'MER" cause the way that stupid ass shirt would sit on my bubble ass, pause.:hubie:
lol I've seen some people make it look good.

My first reaction was like yours, so I just stuck to buying the regular length ones.