Ladies - What's the creepiest thing you've ever done?

Daps
Not preaching. If Your insecure unstable minded ass wants to get caught up in dumb bird shyt bc you have hang ups in your “relationship” , spying on your “man” and installing cams to the point where he can’t even take a shyt in peace , that’s on you, weirdo. Then you’ll be crying in another thread , months later complaining there’s no “good” men and men “ain’t shyt” , setting up whole scenarios bc you want to install two way mirrors, listening devices, set up fake computer identities, spyware like MI5, CIA, FBI - you passed creep status a whole comment ago. I was actually trying to be nice , doing all of that and he’s probably cheating on you anyway bc you sound geeked af.
:deadrose:
Most things said on the forums are only in play or sarcastic. It’s gonna be okay. With as much time as u spend on here u should know better than to take every sentence so seriously by now.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Most things said on the forums are only in play or sarcastic. It’s gonna be okay. With as much time as u spend on here u should know better than to take every sentence so seriously by now.
All is good on my side. I’ve been on here long enough to not give a fuk what people think and that the same people who say “don’t take it serious” are the same ones reacting all bothered and in their feelings when shyt is reversed where the joke is on them or statements are made/said about them. Tricknology and hypocrisy at its finest. Since you seem to be watching my time, you should know this.

But you say all that, when you’re the same one spending your time making up scenarios on your man instead of making productive use of your time trying to keep him.