Ladies: What's the NUMBER 1 reason you would end a relationship?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Whether it's a new relationship or an established one, you would leave him if he was:

Too religious
unorganized
called/texted incessantly
a mama's boy
comfortable with one job
didn't like to go out
etc

Luna

All Star
Daps
I just ended it last night. Took my stuff and left just now before he got home. Back to sleeping in my car it is, I guess. My heart is shattered.
He's a man of value, principle and intellect. Hard worker too. He got dumped after an 8 year relationship with a child. Possibly the most harmless and mellow individual I've ever met, but too many addictions. I was going to try to help him out of it, but I need to practice self-care first. He wasn't very caring of my needs for affection and acknowledgement probably because he has a lot on his plate. I'll drink to that.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I just ended it last night. Took my stuff and left just now before he got home. Back to sleeping in my car it is, I guess. My heart is shattered.
He's a man of value, principle and intellect. Hard worker too. He got dumped after an 8 year relationship with a child. Possibly the most harmless and mellow individual I've ever met, but too many addictions. I was going to try to help him out of it, but I need to practice self-care first. He wasn't very caring of my needs for affection and acknowledgement probably because he has a lot on his plate. I'll drink to that.
So ... you're single

anNgQMI.jpg

BoLNBSz.png

But on the real, sleeping in a car is tough. I dunno you or him and the complexity of the relationship. All the best to both of you