Ladies when did you realize you hate short men?

namastehomie

Rookie
Daps
When I would be with my short boo and one of my tall male friends would come over and my boo would turn so...small and inferior lol.

I don't hate short men. Tall men are just better.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
sometimes i wonder if the anti-short men campaign is over played in your heads

the average U.S. male is about 5'10, not 6ft + . i see guys who are my height (5'7) and shorter in relationships all the time. sometimes the lack of relationships have nothing to do with height.

besides if a woman rejected you simply because you aren't 6'2 would you really want someone like that anyway?

whoa, a woman isn't a bad person for having a preference. if your height turns her off, it turns her off.

but I don't hate short men, I just would never date one. :yeshrug:

Daps
whoa, a woman isn't a bad person for having a preference. if your height turns her off, it turns her off.

but I don't hate short men, I just would never date one. :yeshrug:
my point is if not being 6'2 is the ONLY reason a woman doesn't want a man then clearly that isn't the woman for him. That comment has nothing to do with a woman's preference. but it makes no sense for a bunch of guys to cry about about the height thing when there are "short" guys dating and getting married every day.

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
lol People don't hate people b/c of their height. We just prefer taller men. It's more masculine.

I realized I prefer taller men when I stood next to them, or they stood over me and it made me tingle. :wub:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
lol People don't hate people b/c of their height. We just prefer taller men. It's more masculine.

I realized I prefer taller men when I stood next to them, or they stood over me and it made me tingle. :wub:
More masculine how? :lupe:

I'm intrigued by that, I've heard a lot of girls say this to me and it's funny. Some of the most "masculine" dudes I know are sub-6 foot.

Not that I'm complaining, mind - I am 6 foot plus :russ:

Giselle

Daps
More masculine how? :lupe:

I'm intrigued by that, I've heard a lot of girls say this to me and it's funny. Some of the most "masculine" dudes I know are sub-6 foot.

Not that I'm complaining, mind - I am 6 foot plus :russ:

It's similar to how some guys think that flat chest, no hips, and flat behinds are not womanly/feminine. Or how women 6ft plus are not as feminine as shorter women. It has nothing to do with personality or someone's behavior.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
sometimes i wonder if the anti-short men campaign is over played in your heads

the average U.S. male is about 5'10, not 6ft + . i see guys who are my height (5'7) and shorter in relationships all the time. sometimes the lack of relationships have nothing to do with height.

besides if a woman rejected you simply because you aren't 6'2 would you really want someone like that anyway?
You gotta look at it like this. If you've been told since you were like 12, that you are short and being short is bad and ugly - over the years it's gonna have an effect on you whether you like it or not. I like to compare it to skin color a lot of dark skinned women talk about. I'm not a dark skinned woman, but I can see their perspective - if they've been told over and over that they are dark, it's like damn I know.

But like u said people who are short, dark, fat, etc are still in relationships so it shouldn't be used as a cop out.

Daps
You gotta look at it like this. If you've been told since you were like 12, that you are short and being short is bad and ugly - over the years it's gonna have an effect on you whether you like it or not. I like to compare it to skin color a lot of dark skinned women talk about. I'm not a dark skinned woman, but I can see their perspective - if they've been told over and over that they are dark, it's like damn I know.

But like u said people who are short, dark, fat, etc are still in relationships so it shouldn't be used as a cop out.
i get it. your talking to someone that has been teased/bullied unmercifully by people from childhood well into adult hood. with that said i don't sit here and have a 101 threads looking for sympathy and validation either, which is why i think threads like this are over blown.

do some women refused to date men under 6ft tall? sure. but are the shorter guys all lonely virgins, sitting in their apartment not living their lives? i doubt it. short men date and get married all the time. that's was the point of my comment. if being shorter was such a hindrance no guy under 6ft tall would be able to date. instead of making these threads looking for sympathy sex i would think a man's time would be better but to use by actively courting women who are open to their advances

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I say this all the time but my dad is 5'4 and dates multiple women, been married 3x. Getting women isnt the problem, he just has a personal problem keeping them, which has more to do with his actions then his height.
:mjlol:

got love for u tho cinna...no offense but thats funny