Ladies who only date Black men, is there a certain age...

Daps
I'm over that age and have no problem attracting and dating black men who are deemed successful by society. But then again my area is heavilying saturated single educated black men. I know that's not the case for other places.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It's really not hard to find a black person of the opposite gender to date or marry. The people who complain about how hard it is just need to lower their expectations. You can't expect to get someone that looks like a model and has a PhD in chemical engineering if you work at Banana Republic...

Zmqor.gif
I believe if we're fulfilling our purpose as God wants us to do then we will be in position to meet the partner he has set aside for us.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I'm not that age and I am considering it now.

The black men I have been meeting lately still need to work on themselves and some are not even trying. I've gotten to a point where I am done waiting. I hope to meet a black man still, but I think I will open my options more...no white men, though.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm not that age and I am considering it now.

The black men I have been meeting lately still need to work on themselves and some are not even trying. I've gotten to a point where I am done waiting. I hope to meet a black man still, but I think I will open my options more...no white men, though.
How old are you?