• Bein A Dope Boy Is Lame

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I've date a few. One being a kingpin who is currently in prison. God I miss him and all that money and ugh he was so fine and big and powerful and smart. Omg was he smart. That was the most attractive part if it all. Mmmmmmm moment of silence. All my previous dealers were idiots who nothing but street knowledge.
But all those relationships ended badly w most of them going to prison and I realized later that street nikkas wasn't what I was after. I just like powerful men, intelligent men, men not boys that can own the fukk out of a room and command attention and respect.
Plus w street nikkas that shyt is gone FASTER than how you got it. Ain't no insurance on that money. Gimmie a nerd any day now. Dif type of power.....let him be a freak w a strong hand and I'm in!

MsReal

All Star
Daps
What if he is a good decent husband
Is that a no?

I've been with some fuk boys who have tried to turn a trick or too, but it wasn't their lifestyle and it never paid off.

The only way I'd be with someone who was in that life is if they totally hid it from me. But my respect for them would vanish, if I ever found out.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I've been with some fuk boys who have tried to turn a trick or too, but it wasn't their lifestyle and it never paid off.

The only way I'd be with someone who was in that life is if they totally hid it from me. But my respect for them would vanish, if I ever found out.

Hilarious. Leave it to the Coli to be in its own world. When I was 10 toes down I never had any issues with women when it came to that. And I wasn't messing with hood rats either. I'm stuck up like some of y'all females are. I don't have a college degree but the chick I'm messing with gotta have one. Most dudes go after the strippers and groupies, I go after the Black soros with graduate degrees. And they loved how I was more than anybody. And I never told them how I made my money, I just kept them guessing. They would usually put 2 and 2 together anyway. I didn't work and I obviously had an income stream coming in. I also never took them around my friends and associates. That shyt was like a separate identity and I could flip the script in a NY minute if I had to. You wanna talk about politics and religion? Cool I can do that. You wanna talk about street shyt? Cool I can do that too. Women love men who are well rounded. And ain't many of us Black men who can straddle that fence. Ever chick ive ever messed with on a serious tip has always said she never met a dude like me. And I know that and I use it to my advantage. Women will respect the dude who colors outside the lines and makes his own way in life more than the dude who just follow the script any day of the week. I'm on the straight and narrow now but I still don't tell women what I do really, not until I really get to know them anyway. It's none of their business. Unless she wanna get up with me at 5 am and get on the grind with me then why does she have to know?

Sorry ladies, I love y'all but I'm from an old school family where men don't tell women how much we make or how we got it. Just know you ain't never gotta worry about shyt when it comes to the money

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
if he just a worker ....no.....but if he is boss of the operation...yup sure will.........if he working solo nickle n dimeing ...nope....unless its weed

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Hilarious. Leave it to the Coli to be in its own world. When I was 10 toes down I never had any issues with women when it came to that. And I wasn't messing with hood rats either. I'm stuck up like some of y'all females are. I don't have a college degree but the chick I'm messing with gotta have one. Most dudes go after the strippers and groupies, I go after the Black soros with graduate degrees. And they loved how I was more than anybody. And I never told them how I made my money, I just kept them guessing. They would usually put 2 and 2 together anyway. I didn't work and I obviously had an income stream coming in. I also never took them around my friends and associates. That shyt was like a separate identity and I could flip the script in a NY minute if I had to. You wanna talk about politics and religion? Cool I can do that. You wanna talk about street shyt? Cool I can do that too. Women love men who are well rounded. And ain't many of us Black men who can straddle that fence. Ever chick ive ever messed with on a serious tip has always said she never met a dude like me. And I know that and I use it to my advantage. Women will respect the dude who colors outside the lines and makes his own way in life more than the dude who just follow the script any day of the week. I'm on the straight and narrow now but I still don't tell women what I do really, not until I really get to know them anyway. It's none of their business. Unless she wanna get up with me at 5 am and get on the grind with me then why does she have to know?

Sorry ladies, I love y'all but I'm from an old school family where men don't tell women how much we make or how we got it. Just know you ain't never gotta worry about shyt when it comes to the money

:ohhh: I'm pleased for you,
but I didn't meet you :troll:... Just fuk boys :sadcam: :snoop:,
that's me being honest :yeshrug:

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I have. WIll I again? Ehhhh, who's to say? But now that I'm older, I would try to encourage him to get out as fast as possible, while looking for some legit work. Hustling is a habit though, and some of these men and women get high off that quick money. Ever booked a flight for the next day to Vegas, bc you had money to blow? Ever woke up one morning with nothing but a Crown Royal bag full of dope and by noon its filled with mula? When you're not used to shyt and all of a sudden, you making racks, it'll be hard to give that up.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Live by die by.

If you posting on this site on a regular you probably shouldn't mess with no D boy's.