Laker/Lebron fans not from LA ,when your local team stops being trash do y’all root for em ?

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
I suffered through the OG Hornets leaving, trying to like the Bobcats, and then these new Hornets. When they get good I’ll be there too unless I don’t live in NC.

wherever I live next I’ll probably support that team too. Largely because I just like basketball.

Lakers > Everybody tho :yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’m from LA but at this point I think it’s clear laker fans are loyal period. So even guys out of town who are lifelong Lakers fans, they stay that way forever even if the local team pops.

now as for LeGBT….you already know how they get down :lolbron:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If I was a legit laker fan who been a fan through the ups n downs.it would bother me these nomad lebron groupies all in the lakers threads talking bout “we” :hhh:

hell yeah, especially the dudes who trash Kobe but wanna come into the thread referring to the Lakers as “we” or “us” :hhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
hell yeah, especially the dudes who trash Kobe but wanna come into the thread referring to the Lakers as “we” or “us” :hhh:

That’s how I feel about the guys that try to trash SHAQ, but then try to ride hard with other Lakers or referring to the Lakers as “we” or “us”:stopitslime::scust:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That’s how I feel about the guys that try to trash SHAQ, but then try to ride hard with other Lakers or referring to the Lakers as “we” or “us”:stopitslime::scust:

Look @ this LeGBT North Carolina hornets loving bron dikkriding fakkit :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

My first jersey was a Shaq jersey :umad: just gave it to my nephew along with my old Terrell Davis jersey :wow: