Laker/Lebron fans not from LA ,when your local team stops being trash do y’all root for em ?

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This isn’t a shot at Laker/Lebron stans this is a legit question I’ve been thinking about. When the Pistons won the lottery I noticed a few nikkas i know who are “diehard” Kobe/Lakeshow fans started to switch up a little . Taking about Lebron gettin’ a lil gray …I imagine it’s ppl in Phoenix that been Laker stans for years because of it’s location but now Phoenix found some success they on the bandwagon .

So are the majority of Lakeshow fans ride or die with their squad or …...:mjpls:

This can also apply to Cowboys/Patriots/Yankee fans as well

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
This isn’t a shot at Laker/Lebron stans this is a legit question I’ve been thinking about. When the Pistons won the lottery I noticed a few nikkas i know who are “diehard” Kobe/Lakeshow fans started to switch up a little . Taking about Lebron gettin’ a lil gray …I imagine it’s ppl in Phoenix that been Laker stans for years because of it’s location but now Phoenix found some success they on the bandwagon .

So are the majority of Lakeshow fans ride or die with their squad or …...:mjpls:

This can also apply to Cowboys/Patriots/Yankee fans as well

As a Cowboy fan we shouldn't be on this list. We shouldn't be on the list, our last superbowl was in the VHS era. Hell, :pachaha: was alive last time we won.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
This isn’t a shot at Laker/Lebron stans this is a legit question I’ve been thinking about. When the Pistons won the lottery I noticed a few nikkas i know who are “diehard” Kobe/Lakeshow fans started to switch up a little .

I'm hijacking your thread because it should be a shot.

I'm a CP3 stan and I'll be super happy when/if he wins a chip, but, I'm not checking in on Suns threads and talmbout trades and draft picks.

These are the worst sports fans.

:to: I'm still pissed at the Pelicans from the Bubble performance to this Zion news a few weeks ago.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most Laker fans seem to be loyal no matter where they're from, now Bron fans obviously not. They'll probably have an existential crisis when he retires.

:merchant:
tenor.gif

This is it ladies and gentlemen!! LEBRONS LAST GAME!!!

9b1b9c9d1caec6bd1363571f0813a0fb.gif

5Lwi.gif

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
As a Cowboy fan we shouldn't be on this list. We shouldn't be on the list, our last superbowl was in the VHS era. Hell, :pachaha: was alive last time we won.
No bullshyt. Any Cowboy fan not from Dallas or Texas and they still rooting for the team should not labeled as bandwagon. There is zero to bandwagon unless history is bandwagon.

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
If I was a legit laker fan who been a fan through the ups n downs.it would bother me these nomad lebron groupies all in the lakers threads talking bout “we” :hhh:
:mjlol: You must’ve never been in the season threads. Lebron’s first year and this off-season Bron stans and Lakers fans go at each other. Especially one Lebron stan in particular.